• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

GQman2121

Banned
good game blarry and sweeney!

fuck you gqman that's what you get for calling tom a cunt ya biiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

The funny thing is, I actually really like and respect Brady. Like I said, I hope your lot goes on to win the SB. Tom does still have bitchmade tendencies, but that Jordan rule is a real thing in sports, and Brady is the NFL's Jordan. There's no denying it. The record he broke tonight is evidence of that.

Sanjuro

AlertAmpleKingfisher.gif

PJ41mCU.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
This was also the first well called game by the refs this postseason. They only missed a few calls and got everything else right. Good spots on the balls too.

braves01

Banned
I'm glad the Patriots won. Between them and the Ravens, I think they'd have the best chance of beating the Broncos. All I want out of these playoffs is seeing the Broncos on the wrong side of a blow-out again.

I still can't belive flacco made that throw. That whole drive was designed to drain the clock and score leaving Brady with no time. and then with 1:30 left he unleashes the dragon? Even if it works it leaves Brady with a ton of time to answer. Why do that???

Dragon

Banned
This was also the first well called game by the refs this postseason. They only missed a few calls and got everything else right. Good spots on the balls too.

That Gronk noncall and noncall on holding on the Owen Daniels TD was fucking awful.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
That Gronk noncall and noncall on holding on the Owen Daniels TD was fucking awful.

That's really not bad for an NFL game though. Did you watch the games last week? They missed more than that on certain drives in the Cardinals/Panthers and Dallas/Detroit games.

Dragon

Banned
I still can't belive flacco made that throw. That whole drive was designed to drain the clock and score leaving Brady with no time. and then with 1:30 left he unleashes the dragon? Even if it works it leaves Brady with a ton of time to answer. Why do that???

Perplexing. You live and die by Flacco.

Top Bottom