• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

zero_suit

It was a great game. I'm happy the refs ultimately didn't have the final say in the outcome. That's my least favorite side of the NFL.

I hope the Pats go on to win the SB now. I hate them less than every other team that realistically has a chance to play in AZ.

Larry, fuck the NFC game. It's going to be a blowout. Let's load up GTA and murder mother fuckers.

How is that possible?

LJ11

Ravens DL ineffective in second half due to secondary. Pees didn't want to get picked off and just sat back, dink and dunked all half, who needs a run game whe you have DBs playing 10 yards off.

harSon

Banned
That was a good game. Ravens D choked big time. Flacco and his offensive line did more than enough to win.

Good win for Pats.

Yup, the Pats had an even more insufferable rushing attack than we did last week, and they still couldn't stop the passing attack.

Ravens DL ineffective in second half due to secondary. Pees didn't want to get picked off and just sat back, dink and dunked all half, who needs a run game whe you have DBs playing 10 yards off.

i'm just regurgitating this from collinsworth but aren't the ravens banged up and thin in the secondary? guess they figured play ultra conservative and hope the d-line could get there

Top Bottom