• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

Crisco

Banned
That was some shit.

Ah well, 2 turnovers (almost 3) and only down 4. I'll take it. Defense needs to get it's shit together in the secondary.

Good job Dish for not carrying that filth Fox News anymore

10898025_10155027042030500_3037336734873320324_n.jpg

Purdy

I don't ever want to hear any of you cunts complain about refs favoring us again. That is a mind-blowingly bad call.

Funnily enough a blatant running into the kickers standing leg wasn't called in the NFCCG. Refs are just garbage, get all the small calls most of us would miss, fuck up blatantly obvious ones

Also so was the false start one it would seem

Vire

As long as you don't touch them it's fine.

Which Kam didn't. TWICE.

And yet the NFL fucking penalizes him for blocking a kick. That's a stupid rule and needs to be changed ASAP.
That's outrageous.... The center should stand up the moment he hikes though.

Still, Kam is a fucking badass.

It's funny how a ton of people are complaining about the good running into the kicker call, yet barely anyone bats an eye at the shitty false start call.

Vire

Wait he blocks a kick and gets a penalty? How is that possible?
Running into the kicker, it's a penalty to protect injuries on kickers since they are vulnerable with one leg up in the air.

In this case though, the kicker completely flopped and sold the call.

As long as you don't touch them it's fine.

Which Kam didn't. TWICE.

And yet the NFL fucking penalizes him for blocking a kick. That's a stupid rule and needs to be changed ASAP.
What's the rule? I thought If you blocked it the ball was in play and the kicker was fair game?

Top Bottom