• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

Eleuin

Cam will fuck you up in your house. Fraudgers will use his calf as some sort of meta excuse for failing this postseason to some fraud team, smh.
Much like it was Rodgers fault last year?
I know your team is shit this year so you didn't watch games but the packers already beat the panthers at home

why are they making joe montana out to be some type of freeloading old homeless man trying to cash in on some free pizza? fuck off papa john you dumbass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

JCizzle

Much like it was Rodgers fault last year?
I know your team is shit this year so you didn't watch games but the packers already beat the panthers at home

Regular season doesn't matter! If we're going to bring up those memories, Fraudgers made up injuries before in NO and how did that turn out?

great sack and that shows something that a lot of teams screw up on with wussle: when you have a free shot at him you need to get as low as possible because he is so short he can duck out of it

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
So many mixed emotions about this game. I felt like at times the team looked like it has for stretches during this crazy season, at other times it just felt like they were straight up outcoached... and then of course Brady with the pick. The will to keep fighting was great to see, at the very least they have more balls than they have in years. Every year it's them losing a lead, or getting outplayed and unable to finish the game, but Tom made the throw tonight and it Harmon made the pick (disclaimer Harmon is garbage). It's nice to see that they don't have to be front runners to win a game.

I'll probably be watching the game somewhere else as well today. Feel like going to Buffalo Wild Wings.

Good luck in a few hours guys. :D

We love you too! :p

Which BWW were you at?

This secondary looks like every secondary we've had the past few years. Patricia needs to go.

He really does though, this is a major problem... how the hell did he not adjust to the RB goin to the flat? All damn game.

oh yeah and

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAA BRADY cry bitch on the sideline!
:jnc

That screenshot of Brady with his head in his hands should live on forever.

Terrific pass too.

When does NBC switch coverage to a more competitive game or archive footage?

Did someone die? Why is NBC airing a funeral?

GG Pats, Ravens shitting on your "D"

You fucking suck Patriots.

God, this will be a long day for the Pats, lol

Unreal. Pats lost.

Dagger,LOL pats

B'more seems to enjoy shitting in Brady's mouth. Good. PEACE.

Flacco/Wilson will be a pretty good Super Bowl

[ig]http://i.imgur.com/NDVCkfZ.gif[/img]

Lol the hate is so strong with you guys. It's unhealthy. Crow time.

Crisco

Banned
Alright Panthers, get another long drive here and this defense will be legit shook. They aren't used to teams moving the ball down the field on them like this.

Bessy67

This has been our life for the last 14 years :( Hopefully Tannehill can rise above our idiot owner and give us some exciting playoff games
Good luck with that. Tannehill is another of those QBs who's good enough to not get benched but not good enough to ever take a team anywhere.

Top Bottom