• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
tumblr_n5wpb4HTYL1r03eggo2_500.gif

Bowser

The kick wasn't blocked either time guys. Gano got it around Kam both times:

Mike Pereira ‏@MikePereira 7m7 minutes ago
The field goal was not blocked so that is why it is a foul. The replays showed it.

watershed

Banned

The field goal was not blocked so that is why it is a foul. The replays showed it.
The second one sure looked blocked to me. Replay showed it rocket off to the left.

Still, that was a BS call nevertheless. He ran into the kicker trying to block that kick.

Stupid call, stupid rule.

You know what, you are right. I forgot if you block it, it's usually fair game.

I don't understand it either.
Can someone help me understand why that wasn't considered a live ball and therefore a kicker as fair game? If they were punting you wouldn't call it roughing the punter

Bowser

Can someone help me understand why that wasn't considered a live ball and therefore a kicker as fair game? If they were punting you wouldn't call it roughing the punter

It would be called running into the punter and a 5 yard penalty.

You can't run into the kicker bro, have to stay clear.

cdyhybrid

I'm not taking his word for anything. Dude was in charge of the worst team of officials in college football.

JCizzle

There aren't that many Seahawks fans. Packers and Niners fans will be thrilled. AFC fans don't give a shit...no one else is left.

Cam will fuck you up in your house. Fraudgers will use his calf as some sort of meta excuse for failing this postseason to some fraud team, smh.

Drakeon

Cam will fuck you up in your house. Fraudgers will use his calf as some sort of meta excuse for failing this postseason to some fraud team, smh.

Niners and Giants aren't there to knock the Packers out of the playoffs, hard to see how they get beat.

Top Bottom