• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

That drive was the perfect Cam sequence. Some great throws and then an absolutely horrible fucking pass.

KuTvX44.jpg

njean777

So who is beating this Seahawk team? That defense is scurry.

Patriots could. Green Bay can if Rodgers is on fire. Dallas already did this year so their are some teams that can beat them.

I personally put all my hope in Brady, really don't want to see Seattle win again though.

Bowser

That was a terrible throw by Cam, but his first option was Brenton Bersin, who fell down on his route. His second read was Ed Dickson.

Need to get another receiving weapon.

Crisco

Banned
Packers should do fine against this team. If Cam can move the ball with butterfingers and goldilocks, Rodgers should have a ball with Jordy and co.

Talamius

This was a close game blown open by the small details. That has got to improve. Cap space starts to open up next year.

Also time to make a decision on Cam. I'm still undecided on whether the long extension would be a food call.

Meier

Risky throw but worked out. I don't think he was in on that TAINT play for some bizarre reason.. he should be who they look to first on every pass.

bionic77

Seattles defense just looks more athletic than anyone else in the league (on either side of the ball).

They just look so fast and even when their coverage is off they hit so damn hard and it always seems like someone is about to fumble.

Bowser

This was a close game blown open by the small details. That has got to improve. Cap space starts to open up next year.

Also time to make a decision on Cam. I'm still undecided on whether the long extension would be a food call.

I'm in favor. Yes, he still makes some bad throws, yes his mechanics breakdown, but we were within one score of one of the best teams in the league, at their place, with guys like Brenton Bersin, Ed Dickson, Jerricho Cotchery, and Philly Brown as legit "weapons."

Surround Cam with another good WR and upgrade the o-line, and he'll show his worth easily.

Top Bottom