• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

Josh5890

Well considering the division is crap right now, I don't see Carolina as that far off from being a dangerous team in the NFC. Outside of Seattle and Green Bay, I wouldn't call any team a "sure" thing to make the playoffs next year.

This was a close game blown open by the small details. That has got to improve. Cap space starts to open up next year.

Also time to make a decision on Cam. I'm still undecided on whether the long extension would be a food call.

There aren't many good Qbs in the NFL . Cam's the best you can get.

Talamius

I'm in favor. Yes, he still makes some bad throws, yes his mechanics breakdown, but we were within one score of one of the best teams in the league, at their place, with guys like Brenton Bersin, Ed Dickson, Jerricho Cotchery, and Philly Brown as legit "weapons."

Surround Cam with another good WR and upgrade the o-line, and he'll show his worth easily.

Our division is down except for possibly Atlanta. Things are looking up. Just gotta get some real weapons besides KB. We should be consistently in the postseason for a few years.

Scam's only issue is consistency. If you think he can fix that you have to pay him. Talented as fuck.

his mechanics and footwork are terrible. I don't think you can fix that once you get to this level. Too much bad muscle memory.

Wonder if Riverboat Ron still gets canned? This D is legit it could be a hot job if they fire him.

Meier

And just like that, another TD. Carolina is duuuuuumb for not going to KB more often. Like I said, I don't think he was in on the last red zone throw and that made absolutely zero sense.

ISOM

And just like that, another TD. Carolina is duuuuuumb for not going to KB more often. Like I said, I don't think he was in on the last red zone throw and that made absolutely zero sense.

Carolina's OC Shula needs to be fired.

bionic77

You kidding me? I WANT this Seattle D to play the Pats. I want to see Brady crushed. He probably won't be annihilated like Manning, but I want him humiliated by L.O.B.
If the Pats get humiliated in the SB the same say the Mannings did last year I will be the happiest person on the planet during that game and I will buy a Sherman and Wussle jersey immediately afterwards.

I don't think it will happen but a man can dream...

Bessy67

lol, the coach of a losing team that backed their way into the playoff did not do a great job. What are Lynch and this other dude smoking?

Superman0

You kidding me? I WANT this Seattle D to play the Pats. I want to see Brady crushed. He probably won't be annihilated like Manning, but I want him humiliated by L.O.B.

Yeah I don't see Brady faring well against LOB. Immobile QB is like sitting target for these guys. Gronk is tough but I'm not sure how effective he is going to be with Thomas and Kam breathing down his neck.

This is garbage time, though. 3 TD lead in 5 minutes...

Besides, KB is playing against Seattle's 3rd or 4th string CB...

I'm in favor. Yes, he still makes some bad throws, yes his mechanics breakdown, but we were within one score of one of the best teams in the league, at their place, with guys like Brenton Bersin, Ed Dickson, Jerricho Cotchery, and Philly Brown as legit "weapons."

Surround Cam with another good WR and upgrade the o-line, and he'll show his worth easily.

Yes, but he continues to sail throws, hit inside shoulders when he should be throwing to the outside, take too long reading routes, and sulking when things aren't going well.

I'm just about ready for him to go.

Hasn't he been playing with that back injury since Week 8 or so? It may not be as bad as it was then, but he still doesn't look like he's 100%. Then again, with how many hits he takes, I don't know when he last looked like he was alright.

He's been looking the healthiest he has all year the past few weeks. He even ran for 30 yards against the Colts. RAN!

He's got to be healthy though. A stationary Arod against this could get ugly.
A stationary arod is our best bet. Yall may think its a weakness but after he stood still vs detroit 2 weeks ago he played better. You cant run east and west on seattle anyways. Anyway it will be different this time around if we beat dallas tomorrow. Lacy, starks catching passes from the backfield could really wreck the seahawks. Richard Rodgers will be a X factor in that game too.

i'll actually give cam some props for this game. played really well all things considered. seachickens better hope Simon doesn't have to play any significant time in the NFC title game doe

Eleuin

Rodgers is just as deadly in the pocket. As long as the O-line can protect him long enough, he should be fine. It's the coverage defense that will be scary.
The blueprint to beating him is to keep him in pocket, the line definitely won't hold up long enough.

This was a close game blown open by the small details. That has got to improve. Cap space starts to open up next year.

Also time to make a decision on Cam. I'm still undecided on whether the long extension would be a food call.

Got to keep Cam. He may never be top 5 or anything, but he's talented. He's the best QB in our franchise's history.

It'd be the best case scenario right now. Sherman vs Brady, Defending Champs vs Team that made Playoff Flacco mortal again.

Even if the Pats got humiliated like Papa Peyton, 1) that's great for us all and 2) at least Brady makes it to one more SB before retirement

Bowser

Yes, but he continues to sail throws, hit inside shoulders when he should be throwing to the outside, take too long reading routes, and sulking when things aren't going well.

I'm just about ready for him to go.

It boggles my mind that people still think Cam is the problem. Take a look at the QB position around the league and the QBs in this franchise's history.

If you think Cam is the problem....I don't know what to say.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I fucked up and shouldn't have posted it, above all else. Did my best to scrub it and apologize, absolutely won't happen again but if I'm punished I deserve it.

why can't we just have one harbaugh not be a sore loser

They won the game and literally did better with only four linemen, and QB Edelman. No need to linger. All that's left to do if the Hawks or Panthers can't win it all is root for one last Wilfork and Brady ring.

Yeah I took it down.

i'll actually give cam some props for this game. played really well all things considered. seachickens better hope Simon doesn't have to play any significant time in the NFC title game doe

Really? I think he threw this one away on his own.

Bread

Banned
You know you're my boy but I'm sorry. I will start praying nightly for you to see the light and abandon that disgusting abomination of a franchise. Your soul must be saved.
i understand that you do not like patriots after what happened in 1776, i get it. i will never stop supporting my country though. USA! USA! USA! GO PATRIOTS!

Top Bottom