• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

Yeah I don't see Brady faring well against LOB. Immobile QB is like sitting target for these guys. Gronk is tough but I'm not sure how effective he is going to be with Thomas and Kam breathing down his neck.
Gronk is about the only mismatch I can see them exploiting, but not for very long. Seattle is just too fast and too experienced, so the hurry up isn't going to phase them. And since I think Seattle will bus their fans into Glendale like they did the last Super Bowl, I expect the atmosphere to be more in Seattle's favor than New England's.

Crisco

Banned
Yo bionic, PM my avatar. I'll wear that shit with pride, they played ok. Get us some weapons on offense and grow up a bit in the secondary, this team has a bright future.

Patriots7

You kidding me? I WANT this Seattle D to play the Pats. I want to see Brady crushed. He probably won't be annihilated like Manning, but I want him humiliated by L.O.B.
When Doig Baldwin is the best receiver that Browner alone can handle. Are you serious?

Denver is far more dangerous.

Green Bay and Dallas both are the worst teams the Pats can play.

Yeah I don't see Brady faring well against LOB. Immobile QB is like sitting target for these guys. Gronk is tough but I'm not sure how effective he is going to be with Thomas and Kam breathing down his neck.
Ravens broke down everytime they blitzed

his group of short passing vanilla midgets and gronk will definitely put up yards. don't know if it will be enough but it won't be a blowout like this or manning

Superman0

It boggles my mind that people still think Cam is the problem. Take a look at the QB position around the league and the QBs in this franchise's history.

If you think Cam is the problem....I don't know what to say.

For real, I take Cam over my QB Foles any day of the week. There are only a handful of qb I take over Cam.

njean777

Eh, they can play fast and use small passes, they are very good at doing that. I think the Patriots will have an answer for Seattle if they do go.

He's got to be healthy though. A stationary Arod against this could get ugly.
He's going to be stationary, but it might be OK.

Offensive line has to be on point. Eddie has to run the ball well. Defense has to play well.

I do feel like McCarthy uses Rodgers' mobility as a crutch a lot of times. The playcalling in the 2nd half against Detroit was beautiful.

_woLf

That disrespect. Ball game!

GG Carolina.

I think Unger will be fine, just keep him out for the rest of the game... I also am glad the Ravens lost because run defense seems to be a big issue for Seattle with Hill out, so as long as GB can beat Dallas I think we're safe to rely on awesome pass defense.

cdyhybrid

When Doig Baldwin is the best receiver that Browner alone can handle. Are you serious?

It's not the passing game you should be worried about. Our former backup RB ran all over you today.

But there's a long way to go before worrying about that so it doesn't matter.

Pats couldn't handle Justin Forsett, how on earth will they contain Lynch AND Wilson? That'll eat up clock, giving Seattle's D the ability to play fast and fresh.

watershed

Banned
Eh, they can play fast and use small passes, they are very good at doing that. I think the Patriots will have an answer for Seattle if they do go.
This was what the Broncos tried to do after the first quarter in the super bowl. Dunking and dunking the ball won't work against the Hawks. They don't give up big yards after the catch.

It boggles my mind that people still think Cam is the problem. Take a look at the QB position around the league and the QBs in this franchise's history.

His mechanics are bad, but he isnt the only problem, -cough- BELL -cough-

JNA

Banned
He's going to be stationary, but it might be OK.

Offensive line has to be on point. Eddie has to run the ball well. Defense has to play well.

I do feel like McCarthy uses Rodgers' mobility as a crutch a lot of times. The playcalling in the 2nd half against Detroit was beautiful.

Exactly. Rodgers was freaking limping all over the field against one of the best defenses in the league and came out on top. Play Rodgers like that and they should have a chance.

Zeke

Dallas is the hardest match up for the Hawks. They have the right pieces and play the right style of ball to challenge us.
Truth! Dallas effectively takes hawks biggest strength to a minimum. Romo isn't going to drop back 30 or 40 times. Murray would be getting the ball 20+ times if the hawks wanna stack the box I'll take Dez, Williams, cole and Witten one on one.

Lynch on that Kam INT:

B7Cn8kKCUAAsZY9.jpg

lol

Slurmer

Banned
Offense didnt play good enough and defense didnt make enough plays. At least shula and harper will be gone.

Kind of sucks to think that Cam only won 6 games this year.

TheFatOne

It's not the passing game you should be worried about. Our former backup RB ran all over you today.

But there's a long way to go before worrying about that so it doesn't matter.

Pats can stuff the box given the receivers you have on the team. The real issue is that Wilson will have all day to throw. They also have a hard time against mobile qbs. They play a ton of zone against mobile qbs, and they aren't particularly good at playing zone as a unit.
Pats couldn't handle Justin Forsett, how on earth will they contain Lynch AND Wilson? That'll eat up clock, giving Seattle's D the ability to play fast and fresh.

This is a dangerous way to look at games. Simply because they struggle to stop one running team doesn't mean they won't be able to stop another.

DominoKid

He isnt the problem but he is a problem. Its fixable but he needs to get it together quick.

Top Bottom