• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

Grexeno

Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout · 40s41 seconds ago
John Fox might be out if Denver loses? Gary Kubiak and John Elway go way back. Could bring him home to Denver.

Great point. Where ever Godslay is he must be getting a raging Kubes boner at the thought of this
Ok, I hope the Colts win because this would be hilarious.

Hoping all the injury reports are just smoke and mirrors by the Packers, but if Rodgers does go down, The Chosen One will be waiting to sink the dagger into Dallas once again.

Bowser

why would anyone want john fox even if he is available? i would venture to guess that there are a ton of coaches that could take this broncos team deep in the playoffs with peypey at QB

Meh, I mean, it's not like Manning is a surefire bet to go deep in the playoffs year in and year out.

Also, John Fox has taken two different teams to the Super Bowl. That's pretty rare.

He's conservative and not without his faults, but he's a good coach. A team would snap him up in a heartbeat.

TomTam

Banned
brady_movado1.jpg

Doesnt fox has a live streaming service? Going in the road now (i tried foxsportgo app but it doesnt list my provider)
Foxsportsgo is the app. If they don't support your provider you're out of luck.

Besides, you cannot stream NFL games on mobile unless you have Verizon anyways.

JCizzle

Hoping all the injury reports are just smoke and mirrors by the Packers, but if Rodgers does go down, The Chosen One will be waiting to sink the dagger into Dallas once again.

Scott Tolzien runs in from the stands, crowd goes wild, throws for 400 yards, 7 TD and rides off into the sunset.

not sure who i'm rooting for. i hate both of these fucking teams but i think the cowboys have a better chance to beat the seachickens unless erron comes out and shows he can be productive. i don't know!

I didn't realize until I started looking at some of these latest pics and gifs that Rodgers has tiny girl arms/shoulders. :-\

Great QB...girl arms and shoulders. No question

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
You aint shit Romo

fuck Dallas

Top Bottom