• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

Mrbob

I love my Packers, but we're gonna get our asses kicked in Seattle.

For the Packers to win next week they'll need 4th quarter Rodgers to show up for the entire game. Don't know if that is possible though. To be honest the Seattle defense didn't really impress me that much last night. Lots of open space in zones and Scam can't read the field properly or make an accurate pass.

Tamanon

Banned
Wrong. The pass can also be incomplete if the receiver loses control when he goes to the ground, which is exactly what happened here.

No. Only if the ball touches the ground causing him to lose control. That's the point.

If he went to the ground, bobbled the ball on his chest and established control it'd be a catch.

I absolutely think that was a catch but I can't believe Dez didn't just make the safe catch on 4th and 2.

This catch and Murrays fumble were the difference makers, I'm devastated. Who knows how far we would have went if we won, but this magical season has come to an end.

Congrats Pack fans, great come back.

FML, lets go Manning.

Home field advantage

annJFDw.jpg

pFMAc4I.jpg

Any Cowboys fan that blames the call near the end should seriously take a look at how many points we left on the field. The field goal at the end of the first half, the Murray fumble which was the biggest killer and not recovering that fumble by Cobb on the kickoff. Proud of the team, they did something that no one expected them to. Good luck Green Bay next week.

Fully agree. Plus I blame Bryant much more than the refs on that play. Hold on to the ball son. We can get that fucking yard with our O-line. It's a shitty rule but the refs called it right according to the shitty rule.

jakncoke

Banned
Any Cowboys fan that blames the call near the end should seriously take a look at how many points we left on the field. The field goal at the end of the first half, the Murray fumble which was the biggest killer and not recovering that fumble by Cobb on the kickoff. Proud of the team, they did something that no one expected them to. Good luck Green Bay next week.

Lets how all games usually are that fans that blame refs. But doesnt stop them. Look at kas and seachickens in the sb against the steelers.

Grexeno

No. Only if the ball touches the ground causing him to lose control. That's the point.

If he went to the ground, bobbled the ball on his chest and established control it'd be a catch.
Wrong. The ground can cause him to lose control without actually making contact with the ball. Incomplete pass.

gcubed

Wrong. The ground can cause him to lose control without actually making contact with the ball. Incomplete pass.

I really don't know what you are arguing.

Dez recaught the ball in bounds after it bounced out. The reason why it was called incomplete is because it hit the ground.

Grexeno

I really don't know what you are arguing.

Dez recaught the ball in bounds after it bounced out. The reason why it was called incomplete is because it hit the ground.
Same to you. The fact is that the act of hitting the ground caused him to lose control and bobble the ball, meaning he failed to keep control throughout the process of the catch.

bionic77

Broncos have a much better shot of besting the Patriots than the Colts. Evil must be defeated.
Not with gimp Peyton.

Lets be realistic.

The Pats are going to the SB and they will likely get rolled by the Seahawks (who are also going to roll over fragile Erron). Pats will need luck, great coaching, and a slight choke from the Hawks to win. Better not happen Pete!

Top Bottom