• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

JNA

Banned
I'm so unbelievably happy right I don't know what to do

tumblr_n5y8y1MLTp1saz7a0o1_400.gif

Furio53

He had control and stretched for the GL. Two feet and an elbow. I feel bad they took that great play at a huge moment away from Dez. He's the best WR in the game IMO.

I agree.

It's a shit rule. I think rule aside, just like the CJ catch, people would see that and be like, yeah thats a catch.

I'd feel a lot better about the cowboys if they get another quality D lineman and another Safety and CB.

I dunno, this season was already considered a miracle season that no one saw coming. With Romo getting older and older I'm not that confident next year will be nearly as successful.

This year was their best shot.

rjc571

Banned
oOHkrJ6.gif

I don't see indisputable evidence that the ball touched the ground. Is there an angle which shows the ball touch the ground?

Two Words

https://youtube.com/watch?v=j2Zf0_zhxj8

Just watched it. That is a catch and that should have been a touchdown. Overturning that catch is ridiculous. It's like saying a scored basket in basketball didn't go in the hoop when it blatantly did.

I may be from Dallas, but I'm not a Cowboys fan or even much of an NFL fan. They got robbed on that play. The NFL will give another sad apology. I can accept tough calls being missed, but that wasn't a tough call.

Tamanon

Banned
And also it's irrelevant whether or not the ball actually hit the ground.

Hmm? It's completely relevant if the ball hits the ground. That's what would cause an incompletion. Ball can move all it wants if he's in bounds and the ball doesn't touch the ground.

Top Bottom