• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

Fantomex

I'm trying to fathom what sort of world Thai has become where a person thinks Luck is more clutch than Montana, Elway, Brady and Young.

is Fox really on the hot seat if the Broncos lose? Doesn't seem to make a lot of sense. The Broncos lack of super bowl success doesn't strike me as a coaching issue. They might as well ride it out with Fox as long as Peyton is there and then blow it all up.

TheFatOne

:lol

You guys won't have to worry about Wayne.

I love Wayne so it's hard for me to imagine him being anything other than a beast. Wanted the Pats to get him so damn badly. Guy just does it all. Wish he played for the Pats. Would have been the perfect WR for Brady.

Duxxy3

If it is the Colts vs. Pats the vegas line will probably over 10. Even if the pats somehow lost that matchup I'd be OK with it. The new guard always has to pass the old guard at some point.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
is Fox really on the hot seat if the Broncos lose? Doesn't seem to make a lot of sense. The Broncos lack of super bowl success doesn't strike me as a coaching issue. They might as well ride it out with Fox as long as Peyton is there and then blow it all up.
Not really.

Grexeno

Surely we haven't forgotten Fox's shenanigans in the Divisional game 2 years ago.

jbug617

Banned

yeah but he would have 2 one and done with Peyton as his QB.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I'm trying to fathom what sort of world Thai has become where a person thinks Luck is more clutch than Montana, Elway, Brady and Young.

You're comparing dudes entires careers against a guy who has been in the league for 3 years. And already has the greatest comeback in playoff history under his belt.

He's not. They're going to do exactly that.

eznark

Banned

Gonna fire him to keep Del Rio

h1nch

I completely forgot that Welker was on the team.

Welker being washed up I think has been a huge difference in the passing game between last yr and this yr. Middle of the field is no longer a money play.

JABEE

untitled-13mfkz5.gif
This is a family show

I mean I never think the Colts can be the Pats in the playoffs. I'm just hoping for a good game at this point. Hell I was hoping for a close game in this one and we might actually win so who knows.

I didn't think the Colts would win tonight, but they fucking did. Who knows. Anything is possible.

Top Bottom