• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

So Brady > Manning confirmed this shit is done.

Second as a Pats fan I have a not so good feeling. Seems like we should destroy them and that makes me feel weird. Andrew Luck is weird like that.

Colasante

i

Man God

Non-Canon Member
If this is Peyton's arm from now on then the Broncos should just move on.

It's pointless to have Thomas and Sanders when your QB can't do anything but dink and dunk.
Trade him to the Bills for their second round picks and sign Cutler after he is cut.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
So Brady > Manning confirmed this shit is done.

Second as a Pats fan I have a not so good feeling. Seems like we should destroy them and that makes me feel weird. Andrew Luck is weird like that.
I have Peyton loving friends who refuse to put Brady above him. There's nothing either of them could do to change their mind.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
If this is Peyton's arm from now on then the Broncos should just move on.

It's pointless to have Thomas and Sanders when your QB can't do anything but dink and dunk.

Seriously. I mean, why don't they trade for Luck or Rodgers? What are they, stupid?

Replacing Manning right now is just so easy. There must be at least four better options out there, ripe for the plucking.

Peyton still had a great year. I just don't know if you can win a Super Bowl with this style anymore. Makes it difficult for them to gut out ugly wins when the offense isn't clicking 100%

Top Bottom