• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Not going to lie, I like that we are overlooking the AFCC. Alleviates pressure.

Even with this win, the pessimist in me only sees a gimp Manning who couldn't play the way he usually plays.

I just cannot unsee Pagano getting fucking clowned next week, so I can't even hate on the confidence of the devil worshippers in Pats-GAF.

If we do win though, I will be waving my dick until it falls off!

and guess what? You should. If you beat the Pats then the Colts deserve to win the Super Bowl.

10923692_857529047627118_7616808075403246633_o.jpg

Damn

Maybe it was the curse of Tebow. Remember the Broncos tried to erase him from the Steelers video.
Tebow's about to become the next Kurt Warner. He'll return to Denver, go 10-6, win the Wild Card game against the Ravens, defeat the Patriots in a shoutout in Brady's last game, overcome the Colts as Luck throws 3 picks and loses a fumble, setting up for a showdown with the Seahawks as they try to go for the three-peat. Before the Super Bowl, Tebow and Wilson hold a Bible study.

Hunter S.

GG Colts fans.

Now rooting for your team to win it all.

The better team won for sure tonight, and I am not upset. Usually I am upset at playoff losses.

Narag

I'm going to guess this is the 2006 afc championship game. I still have nightmares. That SB would have been a given :(

You're better at this than when a youthful bionic could sniff out David Garrard running on the Steelers videos by url alone.

Tebow's about to become the next Kurt Warner. He'll return to Denver, go 10-6, win the Wild Card game against the Ravens, defeat the Patriots in a shoutout in Brady's last game, overcome the Colts as Luck throws 3 picks and loses a fumble, setting up for a showdown with the Seahawks as they try to go for the three-peat. Before the Super Bowl, Tebow and Wilson hold a Bible study.
Is this the plot of Star Wars VII?

This is honestly still better than any Brady comeback in the postseason. That drive to win the game by PeyPey was something he has never been able to replicate. Wayne almost fumbling, the pass to Fletcher, Marvin Harrison threatening him to check to a run at the end of the drive and let Addai score the go ahead... he was reminiscent of his little bro in that game winning drive.

The Wayne near fumble was one of the scariest moments I have ever seen. It felt like it stayed in the air for 3 days before he reached up and grabbed it back down.

This is honestly still better than any Brady comeback in the postseason. That drive to win the game by PeyPey was something he has never been able to replicate. Wayne almost fumbling, the pass to Fletcher, Marvin Harrison threatening him to check to a run at the end of the drive and let Addai score the go ahead... he was reminiscent of his little bro in that game winning drive.
That was Mannings only comeback in the playoffs.

I'm okay with this I mean we get to go to 3 straight superbowls!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
That 2006 AFC game though was incredible. One of the best losses the Pats have ever taken. Not really painful as 2007 or 2011, but you knew whoever won that game was going to roll over Chicago.

Announcement

Working on thread now and will be for the rest of the night.

I'd say tomorrow evening to be conservative. Depends if I can get it done tonight or not.

Top Bottom