• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

Spinluck

That 2006 AFC game though was incredible. One of the best losses the Pats have ever taken. Not really painful as 2007 or 2011, but you knew whoever won that game was going to roll over Chicago.

:lol

No one really talks about how the fuck the Bears made it that year. I still don't know how.

Mrdrboi

Banned
B7HHYH3CEAAw3dl_zps142818ae.jpg

Who's blueprint do they follow for NE?

Season over;_;

Can the Colts establish some sort of run game. DO THEY HAVE ANY RB? What happened to Bradshaw and stuff? THAT IS THE ONLY CHANCE YOU GUYS HAVE OF CONTROL TIME OF POSSESSION AND NOT BE ONE DIMENSIONAL. Luckily the dude Hennon or whatever has stepped up but is he really the answer.

SRTtoZ

Can the Colts establish some sort of run game. DO THEY HAVE ANY RB? What happened to Bradshaw and stuff? THAT IS THE ONLY CHANCE YOU GUYS HAVE OF CONTROL TIME OF POSSESSION AND NOT BE ONE DIMENSIONAL. Luckily the dude Hennon or whatever has stepped up but is he really the answer.

The same thing that has happened to Bradshaw his entire career. Injuries.

Bessy67

is Merril Hoge is really arguing that the ball didn't hit the ground
Yeah, I don't understand where he's coming from with his argument. If you want to say it was a catch and a fumble you have an argument. A wrong argument based on the current rule, but an argument. There's zero argument that the ball didn't hit the ground and move. I guess that's what happens when your brains are scrambled eggs from all the concussions.

Spinluck

Lol, Bradshaw is on IR, and this is the first time we started the same o-line 2 weeks in a row back to back in like 3 months. We had some success with the run today, but idk. I honestly think Bill marches in front of his team and tells them we're a bunch of untalented fucks outside of like 3 players then they proceed to curb stomp us.

He does not respect our run, and commits to taking TY away from Luck and playing the rest of the guys physically--not allowing any separation whatsoever.

tear an offensive player's acl

I would like to hire Pollard, but odds are the holy armor known as the Colts uniform will negate his thuggery powers.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Lol, Bradshaw is on IR, and this is the first time we started the same o-line 2 weeks in a row back to back in like 3 months. We had some success with the run today, but idk. I honestly think Bill marches in front of his team and tells them we're a bunch of untalented fucks outside of like 3 players then they proceed to curb stomp us.

He does not respect our run, and commits to taking TY away from Luck and playing the rest of the guys physically--not allowing any separation whatsoever.

Wasn't Richardson starting the last two times the teams met?

I wouldn't respect your run either.

You also have no answer for Gronk at all. Hell I bet Hooman could put up 80 on your defense.

Narag

You also have no answer for Gronk at all. Hell I bet Hooman could put up 80 on your defense.

I could swear Sergio Brown said he was on Gronk all game but no one noticed until he got burned in the end zone. No idea how true that is though.

Spinluck

I think we can contain Gronk to an extent. He shat on our defense the last time we played, but that was mostly because you guys smashed our faces in with the run. That's actually my biggest concern this game. Us stopping you guys on the run.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I think we can contain Gronk to an extent. He shat on our defense the last time we played, but that was mostly because you guys smashed our faces in with the run. That's actually my biggest concern this game. Us stopping you guys on the run.

There's certainly enough film of the Pats running over the Colts in recent match ups that any competent coaching staff should be able to come up with something.

Well probably forgot to say it by good game ColtsGAF congratulations these playoffs always unpredictable. Congrats. Wish all teams luck in title game except the Patriots. Andrew Luck is special, and it will be fun to see his dominance for years to come.

GamerSoul

I had to work so I missed the last half of the Greenbay/Cowboy game and the later match. Just wow next week is going to be even more insane.

rando14

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora
With Manning's future in doubt guess it's as good a time as any to pass along I'm told the team he really wanted to go to in '12 was HOU...

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora
Manning wanted to sign with HOU, but the team was doing well with Schaub, wasn't really interested in making that move at that time

W-what?!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I mean you came up with this whole new bump and run coverage against Peyton Manning. I don't see why you wouldn't do the same with Brady. He can't beat guys deep either. Maybe they'll put Edelman in again.

The Pats will just line up like the forward pass wasn't invented yet and run all over them. That's what they did in the regular season.

This season really sucked having to see the Cowboys and Broncos win all those games. All those weekends having to see those garbage organizations celebrate and parade around. Pundits slobbering all over them.

But now it was all worthwhile. Feels good man.

Spinluck

The Pats will just line up like the forward pass wasn't invented yet and run all over them. That's what they did in the regular season.

We've been much improved against the run in the postseason from what I can tell, but for all I know, NE's front might just match really well against what we have.

Top Bottom