• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

dude can't see and has to wait so he can scramble out and see passing lanes. i've watched a decent amount of seachickens games this year and their o-line is not great, certainly not on the level of a cowboys or anything, but the way it's presented by seattle fans you guys have the worst pass blocking line in the history of the league and this isn't true.

take a big play from yesterdays game (it was either to baldwin or willson, i don't remember). wussle drops back to pass and literally doesn't need to start scrambling/moving for 4 seconds. i mean he is just sitting back there for 4 seconds and can't find anyone open. he then starts to scramble around and eventually finds a guy open but that is the basis of seattles offense. wussle needs to get on the outside or he cannot consistently beat a defense. this is why it's not always a BAD thing that he gets pressured. he cannot consistently operate from within the pocket.

now that's not to say he is literally incapable of completing passes from the pocket or has never done it. but lets say the roles were reversed this sunday and it was wussle who was heavily hobbled instead of erron.... wussle would be toast.

with all that said there is nothing wrong with getting the job done however you can. people say wussle is a game manager and to a degree he is but he is very accurate and makes plays. he also takes care of the ball while making those plays so with a dominant defense as they have you can't ask for much more than that!

I take absolutely nothing away from this post beside that fact that you just admitted to watching a "decent amount" of our games. Therefor I have come to the conclusion you are a closet Seahawks fan! 12th man and Russle LOVER.

ONE OF US!
ONE OF US!
ONE OF US!
ONE OF US!
ONE OF US!
ONE OF US!
ONE OF US!

Russell is short and can't see over tall people we get it stop being a BULLY YOU BULLY!!!!

ramuh

With Fox gone, do Peyton or Elway stay to go down with the ship? I always figured those 3 would peace out together to try and save face.

I seriously seriously doubt John Fucking Elway is going anywhere. Executives are not like coaches/players. It would take multiple horrible seasons plus the worst draft choices ever (Elway says all draft choices go through him) to think about knocking him off. Especially with Pat Bowlen going through Alzheimer's.

Everyone mocked me when I said it was a done deal. Talk was contract was done but Kubiak had final say and he wanted Schaub
Not being able to get pey pey in '12 sucked even up to now. Now we have 4 qbs and none can play. :( . No idea what kubes saw.. pretty much all the texans diehards that i asked at that time wouldnt even think twice to dumping Schaub for a pey despite coming fresh off a neck surgery.

B7HCJWpIEAAXscf.jpg

ramuh

adam schefter @adamschefter
Broncos have contacted Josh McDaniels about a possible HC spot.

FUCK THAT NOISE. After what Mcdaniels did in Denver??? He fucked up everything, from attitude, victories, draft choices etc. (besides getting that shithead Cutler gone). The fanbase would tear his ass apart.

FUCK THAT NOISE. After what Mcdaniels did in Denver??? He fucked up everything, from attitude, victories, draft choices etc. (besides getting that shithead Cutler gone). The fanbase would tear his ass apart.
What if he rides in on Thunder pulling Tebow in a wagon?

Spinluck

Not being able to get pey pey in '12 sucked even up to now. Now we have 4 qbs and none can play. :( . No idea what kubes saw.. pretty much all the texans diehards that i asked at that time wouldnt even think twice to dumping Schaub for a pey despite coming fresh off a neck surgery.

I thought HOU still hatred Manning or something like that and wanted to be good without him? I don't remember.

In all honesty I would give no fucks, if someone like Watt became available I'd take him instantly. Division rival or not.

Tom Penny

Anybody hear from this guy?

Following Denver's victory Sunday over the Chargers, Knighton told The Denver Post that his Broncos would be the team left standing at the end of the season.

"It doesn't matter what happens. At the end of the year, we're hoisting that trophy.

elway wants an aggressive offense lol. they've been aggressive with this coaching staff. it's hard to get results when your QB's arm is shot to shit. doesn't matter who the coach or what the call is if that's the case

Why don't more teams go for aggressive defense! You can have a "meh" defense but if they get turnovers you can still win like when the Saints won. Their D wasn't exactly special but they attack the ball and got turnovers.

Top Bottom