• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

R U There God? It's me, FMT.

Please let the superbowl be the packers and colts. I would also settle for the packers and patriots. Anything less would be a disgusting abomination.

eznark

Banned
We're also missing our lucky charm, Percy Harvin!! Gonna be rough for us :(

At least we won't lose to Golden fucking Tate.

If Rodgers is healthy I'd be confident that we win. The line is about a billion times better, Cobb is healthy (he was essentially useless the first two weeks of the season) the tight ends have learned the offense and Rodgers has a legit #3.

Unfortunately he isn't, so we'll lose but maybe it'll at least be a ballgame.

If Rodgers is healthy I'd be confident that we win. The line is about a billion times better, Cobb is healthy (he was essentially useless the first two weeks of the season) the tight ends have learned the offense and Rodgers has a legit #3.

EDIT: Yeah that's too bad.

i don't accept this. if the seachickens D plays like it did against the panthers then the packers will put up some points. cam missed a lot of gimme throws.

a 25% healthy erron >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a 150% healthy cam. do the math brah!

rando14

Should be a much better game than earlier this year that's for sure. Linsley's solidified himself as one of the best C's in the game, and like you said Adams kicked Boykin the fuck out of the lineup.

Rodgers was moving really well in the second half, just has to time his pain medication better next week and he should start off much better.

R U There God? It's me, FMT.

Please let the superbowl be the packers and colts. I would also settle for the packers and patriots. Anything less would be a disgusting abomination.

fEBHKdW.gif

eznark

Banned
Should be a much better game than earlier this year that's for sure. Linsley's solidified himself as one of the best C's in the game, and like you said Adams kicked Boykin the fuck out of the lineup.

Rodgers was moving really well in the second half, just has to time his pain medication better next week and he should start off much better.

I'd like to see him practice some this week. Seemed like he was terrified of popping it again so he had the governor on a bit too tight the first three quarters, then when it came time to go he was sort of forced to go after it and realized "hey, I'm actually not a total bitch like Cutler"

eznark

Banned
Adams gonna abuse that bench corner and R. rodgers gonna abuse them LB

Packers occupied Sherman with the Z earlier in the year. Wonder if they'll just tell Nelson to go after it and let Adams abuse the nickel this time around or if they'll try to be cute again. Honestly if they are going to play matchups I'd rather see Cobb against Sherman. Use that lateral quickness.

Greg

Packers occupied Sherman with the Z earlier in the year. Wonder if they'll just tell Nelson to go after it and let Adams abuse the nickel this time around or if they'll try to be cute again. Honestly if they are going to play matchups I'd rather see Cobb against Sherman. Use that lateral quickness.
they've been saving their secret weapon for Sherm

Jarrett Boykin

Mrbob

What I saw from the Seahawks D saturday night wasn't that impressive. There were a lot of open areas in zones where Scam couldn't accurately hit the open receiver or made a bad read. Peg legged Rodgers won't have this issue.

Seahawks D going to have to step it up next week.

cobb is exactly the type of receiver that Dick has problems with. if you look at the guys who have really taken it to him (and there aren't many but TY hilton, stevie johnson, etc) that is how to get him.

they also have Dick help anytime benjamin was lined up on that side and Dick had problems with him too this year

eznark

Banned
erron said the type of calf injury he has is a 2 month injury so he might be a little better 3 weeks out but he isn't anywhere near 100%

If he can move like he did in the 4th quarter all game, I think the Packers will be able to score points.

Of course, Russtacular running for 350 and 3 scores is going to hurt.

rando14

Seattle's strategy will probably be the exact same, minus any shitty fly sweeps they did with Harvin: run the ball, over and over. We just lost our best vertical threat too.

Doubt we'll be able to rely on any turnovers, unfortunately.

ramuh

After watching that Bronco's Presser... I don't know. I know that he has that stinging aura of defeat but it looked like he is at that point I could see him step away. He always said he judged himself more and that if it ever came to it, he would take himself out of the game if he felt he was starting to suck.

I thought Seattle stopped lining up their corners only on one side of the field and started playing matchups occasionally as the season went on? A lot of it depends on their approach

nelson could do a little something on sherman i believe thats why we lost the game the first time. A strategy to not throw it to the number 1 WR on the team because the best cb is there? take the chance shoot

Narag

If he can move like he did in the 4th quarter all game, I think the Packers will be able to score points.

Any sort of danger that a painkiller at halftime might have given him more mobility at the expense of possibly re-aggravating the injury? No idea if that was covered post-game.

Bessy67

Any sort of danger that a painkiller at halftime might have given him more mobility at the expense of possibly re-aggravating the injury? No idea if that was covered post-game.
Eh, who cares? Green Bay fans know better than anyone else that QBs play their best when addicted to pain killers.

cdyhybrid

Brady and Belichick wanted to send Peyton out the right way, with another 20+ point loss in foxborough, and the guy couldn't even make it there. what a scrub.

Just like you guys did last season, right?

Seattle's strategy will probably be the exact same, minus any shitty fly sweeps they did with Harvin: run the ball, over and over. We just lost our best vertical threat too.

Doubt we'll be able to rely on any turnovers, unfortunately.

We lost our vertical threat, but there's a secret weapon out there that we can bring out for this game!

XEWJFHr.jpg

#SignOlivia

ramuh

Peyton just needs to retire, take his Papa John's /Buick/Nationwide money and buy a majority stake in the Titans

I don't know how many millions Peyton has stashed away (probably a lot) but I doubt he would be a majority stakeholder. At best a minority stakeholder with leadership role like John Elway.

MechDX

I don't know how many millions Peyton has stashed away (probably a lot) but I doubt he would be a majority stakeholder. At best a minority stakeholder with leadership role like John Elway.

Peyton will own a majority stake of the Titans within 3-5 years of retiring. Book it

watershed

Banned
I thought Seattle stopped lining up their corners only on one side of the field and started playing matchups occasionally as the season went on? A lot of it depends on their approach

Yeah Sherman moved around depending on the match up. We shuffled our corners quite a bit later in the season. We even had Maxwell playing nickel with Sherm and Lane/Simon as corners.

Tharold Simon got exposed a lot against the Panthers. Hawks need Maxwell back to full health and back at corner if we don't want that to happen again.

KaYotiX

Banned
That game day high when u win, still feels good :)

Rest up Rodgers, need to have a little mobility next week. Also going to be a fun game, everyone will be on the Seahawks wagon to win it.

Totally different team than we were week 1 like Ez said.

Man Pats have another legit shot to make it to the super bowl. I'm not sure if I could take another super bowl loss though.

3-3 record with another L in the superbowl, 3 straight loses
not a good look
it would make me emo
Packers - Pats would be a closer game then Seahawks- Pats

Colts with trent truck can still make it though

Dragon

Banned
not a good look
it would make me emo

I don't think the Pats can beat the Seahawks. They have a chance against the Pack. And as you said the Colts could beat them and tender this all moot!

TheFatOne

not a good look
it would make me emo

I don't think the Pats can beat the Seahawks. They have a chance against the Pack. And as you said the Colts could beat them and tender this all moot!

I believe the Pats can beat both teams. The Seattle game will be very tricky though. Going to take a great game plan from Belichick.

Top Bottom