• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

Spinluck

Didn't gata get the rookie of the year last time around?

Now look at him.

RG3 2.0.

30413067-30413072-large.jpg

Remember that time T.O. questioned Jeff Garcia's sexuality?

zychi

Banned
Got a $100 ebay credit because one of my phones didnt sell. What should I waste the money on bros?
e: i was going to get a microsoft wireless display adapter, but apparently its a laggy mess.

I'm buying a Note 4 tomorrow. Yay or nay?

Notes:
  • Never owned an iphone but have an Ipad.
  • My contract expired
  • Don't mind waiting for something around the corner

Furyous

Sorry, this thread is for playoff teams only.

We can discuss the weapons the Cards will surround Ryan Lindley with in 2015 in the other thread though!

The Cards made the playoffs... Worry about the Cowboys before responding next time. I hope Romo throws for 400 yards against that defense.

JNA

Banned
Got a $100 ebay credit because one of my phones didnt sell. What should I waste the money on bros?
e: i was going to get a microsoft wireless display adapter, but apparently its a laggy mess.

Aww only Ebay credit? I was going to say invest in a certain stock and watch it skyrocket. :(

JNA

Banned
I'm buying a Note 4 tomorrow. Yay or nay?

Notes:
  • Never owned an iphone but have an Ipad.
  • My contract expired
  • Don't mind waiting for something around the corner

If you're patient, I would probably wait for the Galaxy S6. If not, then the Note 4 is good enough if you comfortable with big phones.

I have a Note 3 myself.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
I'm betting the home teams in the AFC win and the away teams in the NFC win. I really do think the away teams pull off the upsets.

I do think a Tony Romo vs Tom Brady superbowl will have all the ratings

ramuh

Guys.... The Divisional Round of the Playoffs are nearly here!!

Fuck the Seahawks, Cowboys, the Pats, the Ravens and the Packers... Oh and the Panthers and Colts too.

Spinluck

This is literally the only thing I have ever bought on Ebay:

So yeah, spend it on that!

Wut the fuq?

I shop mostly Amazon.

I kind of hate how attached I've become to online shopping.

Guys.... The Divisional Round of the Playoffs are nearly here!!

Fuck the Seahawks, Cowboys, the Pats, the Ravens and the Packers... Oh and the Panthers and Colts too.

So it's like that?

Fuck you too bro.

Yeah it was a great movie but I'm just gonna fuck women for now and not try to date them until I can get this movie out of my mind.

I haven't watched it yet but isn't it about some chick go missing and the husband is the suspect? From your post seems like she just ran away and he gets all the blame.

You can tell if you want I don't really give 2 shits about spoilers.

JNA

Banned
Wut the fuq?

I shop mostly Amazon.

I kind of hate how attached I've become to online shopping.

I'm the same way. I only bought that on EBay because it was cheeper at the time.

Speaking of Amazon, I myself have a $120 Amazon credit.

Haven't figured out what to get for it though.

Spinluck

Judging by the last few Galaxy S phones, they will announce the S6 around february and release the phone around April.

No offical announcement for it as of yet, just going by the pattern.

Fuck Google. I want to buy another Nexus 5 because I don't really care to upgrade but they still have that shit at the same price.

I might just go with those new Asus Smartphones, them shits are looking real. $200 model seems nice for the price, hope it isn't shit (I trust Asus).

Only downside so far is the Asus Android skin, and the power button being on top (it's a +5 inch phone, the fuck wrong with these people?).

JNA

Banned
Why? Last time they played a playoff game at home against the 9ers they couldn't drop more than 20.

49ers actually had a defense. Cowboys are a terrible pass rushing team.

Rodgers could be playing in a wheelchair and he would still pass for 3 touchdowns.

I haven't watched it yet but isn't it about some chick go missing and the husband is the suspect? From your post seems like she just ran away and he gets all the blame.

You can tell if you want I don't really give 2 shits about spoilers.

I'd advise you to watch it of you ever get a chance. Like rent it or something. It seems like it but there's another dimension added to it. It's pretty good.

Zeke

lol at you thinking the Cowboys have a defense that's even half as good as that 49ers team.
No, I don't think Dallas has a d better than the 9ers had. Dallas has a defense that's been good enough. I don't think either team puts more than 30 up.

I'd advise you to watch it of you ever get a chance. Like rent it or something. It seems like it but there's another dimension added to it. It's pretty good.

I'll give it a try sometime. Friend gave me this site that basically streams every tv show/movie on the planet.... caught up on a lot of shit last few months.

rando14

No, I don't think Dallas has a d better than the 9ers had. Dallas has a defense that's been good enough. I don't think either team puts more than 30 up.

Hmmm interesting, looks like the best offense by DVOA the cowboys have been up against this year has been... Seattle!! We put up 23, I'd expect GB to put up more than that since they're in their own home too

BUT we'll see, should be an awesome game!!

#TeamNoInjuries

Furyous

Lulz such loser talk

You brought up a playoff team on their fourth string quarterback and have the unmitigated gall to talk about losers.

didn't realize the cowboys were facing the seahawks

god i need to catch up on football

I never said they were facing the seahawks. I hope Cam does the Superman pose on the logo. If Cam hoes that secondary in any capacity, 12th Stans everywhere are feeling karma rasengan them where the sun don't shine.

Romo needs to save us from all the negativity anyway.

rando14

I never said they were facing the seahawks. I hope Cam does the Superman pose on the logo. If Cam hoes that secondary in any capacity, 12th Stans everywhere are feeling karma rasengan them where the sun don't shine.

Romo needs to save us from all the negativity anyway.

"Hoes" that secondary? 12th Stan? "Rasengan them"? Lol what language is this

Top Bottom