• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

JNA

Banned
No, Suh will remain a Lion one way or another. You all want him on your team but Suh will stay in Blue.

Hey if you franchise tag Suh, enjoy him! Because you sure as hell won't be able to afford much else unless you want your lover Stafford or Megatron gone. XD

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Hey if you franchise tag Suh, enjoy him! Because you sure as hell won't be able to afford much else unless you want your lover Stafford or Megatron gone. XD

I've enjoyed Suh since he was at Nebraska and I saw him play against Texas, Colt McCoy and his 5 sacks that game.

We can afford all three even with the franchise tag. Our team is built through the draft and will have added pieces with this upcoming draft.

Suh will get paid what he's deserved and that means being the highest played defensive player in the league because that's how good he is.

I got a REALLLLY stupid question.. and i don't want to make a thread for it. How do ppl bet on NFL games without actually going to vegas? Do they just do it online?

Eleuin

I'm probably going to miss the second half of the packers game
giphy.gif

Fantomex

I don't know how it works, and I don't know what restrictions they put on it, but you can die and spend as much as you'd like

You the best Greg!

Thanks a ton Greg. I used to get seasick when driving in GTA games, just wanted to make sure that wasn't the case. Drove all over! Left you somewhere in the boonies. Game is nice! I like it. Thanks again. Just left the SharePlay at 11;19 PST

Syrinx

I probably wasn't here long enough but who is Chris and Trejo? And why did they leave? 0_0
chris.trejo was a Dolphins fan, and a good man. Then he abruptly left, and we were left with some random wiener named Himynameischris.

Sigh

JNA

Banned
#1 in ELO rating suck it nerds!

Lol at SB winners ELO Ratings over the years... fucking Giants man. One day 100 years from now people are going to have a hard time explaining how Eli won 2 SB.

Wonder how high the Pats ELO rating would have been if they had won the SB in 07.

Bitanator

Mark Sanchez and the Eagles offense embarrassed the Cowboys defense in the first game they faced each other.

A Sanchez implosion saved the Cowboys in Game 2.

A broken Aaron Rodgers will have no problems with that weak pass rush and terrible secondary.

Your Eagles Secondary allowed Dez to unwrap 3 TDs on your team who is now sitting at home playing Jenga

Hunter S.

#1 in ELO rating suck it nerds!

Lol at SB winners ELO Ratings over the years... fucking Giants man. One day 100 years from now people are going to have a hard time explaining how Eli won 2 SB.
So, it shows whomever has a great playoff performance usually wins four games even if the regular season performance is a lot worse. I love stats.

Then forget I ever asked lol

Websites in servers of countries people will never go to.

Then you get like a Traveler's cheque in the mail or some direct deposit from some bull shit company. You don't ask questions, you just move along. Or if you're the bookie you get that liquidate it then pass among the people whom bet under you. This is all hypothetical, and dear NSA your friend the WesternHeretic will never partake in such activities.

Greg

You the best Greg!

Thanks a ton Greg. I used to get seasick when driving in GTA games, just wanted to make sure that wasn't the case. Drove all over! Left you somewhere in the boonies. Game is nice! I like it. Thanks again. Just left the SharePlay at 11;19 PST
no problem man

hopefully wasn't too laggy... I can barely stream Madden games sometimes

JNA

Banned
Well, just took ambien and this one is probably going to hit me like a train so before that happens, just wanted to say good luck to you guys tomorrow and ready for some Football! :D

Best case I just go to sleep right away but if I don't, hopefully I only post in the drunk thread.

Ugh...I can already feel it hitting my head.

Top Bottom