• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

Zeke

Hmmm interesting, looks like the best offense by DVOA the cowboys have been up against this year has been... Seattle!! We put up 23, I'd expect GB to put up more than that since they're in their own home too

BUT we'll see, should be an awesome game!!

#TeamNoInjuries
Rando pls. You know as well as I do the hawks got shit on. Wussel didn't even break 200 yds passing and threw a pick. Matter of fact wussel didn't even throw a td. lynch was put down too. What did he get like 60yds? Almost half that on a 20+ run. Only offensive td that game was a wussel run.

RBH

I am so white :(

200_s.gif

rando14

Rando pls. You know as well as I do the hawks got shit on. Wussel didn't even break 200 yds passing and threw a pick. Matter of fact wussel didn't even throw a td. lynch was put down too. What did he get like 60yds? Almost half that on a 20+ run. Only offensive td that game was a wussel run.

Shit on? Hehe you won by one score my man!! Russ had one of the worst games of his career, Lynch only had TEN carries (wtf?!), only 22 minutes possession and we still put up 23 lmao.

That was a weird time for us, man I'm looking at this box score and nothing makes sense. Lol look at these empty Harvin numbers, 3 rec, 0 yards receiving, negative yards rushing, no wonder he took himself out of the game. MARCUS BURLEY had the most tackles on our team, dude's literally our 5th/6th string cornerback, damn our defense was hurting then

BUT That is neither here nor there, no point in trash talking when we might not even play each other...

Marcus Burley got cut from the Colts. Didn't even make the 53 man roster, and we were so bang up we had to grab him. He' much better now though, he did train in the Seattle DB Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

Greg

Shit on? Hehe you won by one score my man!! Russ had one of the worst games of his career, Lynch only had TEN carries (wtf?!), only 22 minutes possession and we still put up 23 lmao.

That was a weird time for us, man I'm looking at this box score and nothing makes sense. Lol look at these empty Harvin numbers, 3 rec, 0 yards receiving, negative yards rushing, no wonder he took himself out of the game. MARCUS BURLEY had the most tackles on our team, dude's literally our 5th/6th string cornerback, damn our defense was hurting then

BUT That is neither here nor there, no point in trash talking when we might not even play each other...
you will

IN THE TOILET BOWL

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

RBH.png

how'd your exam go?

Fucking Percy Harvin man... outside of the SB and the Redskins game he did nothing for this team.

Zeke

Ah the good ole "we beat ourselves" excuse. Harris muffed a punt and hawks got a blocked kicked that was returned for a td. that was pretty much it hawks offense did nothing. Not my fault cheatin Pete went senile that game bro.

rando14

I am in no way a racist Nori!! :cool:

you will

IN THE TOILET BOWL

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

RBH.png

how'd your exam go?

Went well, BUT my next exam is on Tuesday and then another on Wednesday but whatever, that's future Rando's problem!! :cool:

Ah the good ole "we beat ourselves" excuse. Harris muffed a punt and hawks got a blocked kicked that was returned for a td. that was pretty much it hawks offense did nothing. Not my fault cheatin Pete went senile that game bro.

Actually I'd like to say that Bevell went senile that game, I mean the least we could do is give Lynch more than 10 carries :jncccc

Although I guess we respect Lynch enough that we're not forcing shit down his throat like poor Demarco, man do I feel bad for him. Dude got literally more than HALF the touches in the entire game, putting up like 1800 yards this season on like 400 carries, and the Cowboys aren't even going to give him a new contract!! So disrespectful ;_;

Zeke

Actually I'd like to say that Bevell went senile that game, I mean the least we could do is give Lynch more than 10 carries :jncccc

Although I guess we respect Lynch enough that we're not forcing shit down his throat like poor Demarco, man do I feel bad for him. Dude got literally more than HALF the touches in the entire game, putting up like 1800 yards this season on like 400 carries, and the Cowboys aren't even going to give him a new contract!! So disrespectful ;_;
Dez is way more important to the teams future. Good backs are a dime a dozen now a days. Don't get me wrong I'd love for him to stay but dudes gonna get paid and rightfully so but between him and Dez getting a big money contract I give the nod to Dez.

JABEE

Mark Sanchez and the Eagles offense embarrassed the Cowboys defense in the first game they faced each other.

A Sanchez implosion saved the Cowboys in Game 2.

A broken Aaron Rodgers will have no problems with that weak pass rush and terrible secondary.

my hatred for the cowpies is like a SLIGHT notch below the seachickens so i'm in no way wanting to defend them but look at your scoring drives in that game:

1. blocked punt TD
2. wussle 9 yard run (2 plays, 14 yard drive)
3. 33 yard fg (4 plays, 5 yards)
4. 48 yard fg (7 plays, 12 yards)
5. 33 yard fg (10 play, 64 yard drive, first drive of the game)

i mean lol. the cowboys did everything they could to give that game away and they still put up 30 points. and lets take a look at the cowboys drives:

1. TD (9 play, 80 yards)
2. FG (15 play, 71 yards)
3. TD (10 play, 80 yards)
4. FG (5 play , 43 yard)
5. TD (9 play 80 yard)
6. FG (5 play, 10 yard)

the game shouldn't have been close and if the cowboys dont turn the ball over that game is an absolute blowout

Top Bottom