• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

Pizza and alcohol has been my entire diet for some weekends.

Luckily I was never a big drinker, though the lack of pizza hurts. Though hopefully will be able to eat some once in awhile after my liver fibrosis begins to revert/stops scarring. Sucks having the liver of a 40/50 year old at 21...

Colasante

Just read this, from Jeff Howe: "Revis and the Patriots will meet to discuss a new contract as soon as the season is over. They'd like to keep this relationship going."

That'll be the only silver lining of a loss.

DMczaf

Luckily I was never a big drinker, though the lack of pizza hurts. Though hopefully will be able to eat some once in awhile after my liver fibrosis begins to revert/stops scarring. Sucks having the liver of a 40/50 year old at 21...

Pizza can heal you tho

tumblr_nhz5fgEkty1r7c1u8o1_1280.png

Bread

Banned
Just read this, from Jeff Howe: "Revis and the Patriots will meet to discuss a new contract as soon as the season is over. They'd like to keep this relationship going."

please kraft pay the man

think a 3 year 45 million deal would be good enough? nah probably not, make it 3 years 80 million.

I have a terrible liver too, but I'm like man if I die, then I fucking die. Whatever... ya know let me live this shit up. I don't drink like I used to though, but yea doctors always be like your enzyme level blah blah blah.

WHATEVER BITCH MY LIFE! THE THUG LIFE!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Who to root for in this early game?

Both teams have harbored murderers.
Both teams have fraudulent quarterbacks.
Both teams have douchers for coaches.
Both teams cheat, one with recording equipment and peds, the other with thuggery and peds.

First and foremost, I will root for the grounds crew to thaw the field with napalm while both teams are on the field. Barring that epic act of bravery, under no circumstances could I root for a scumbag who would pour bleach on an infant.

Go Pats, biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

TheFatOne

please kraft pay the man

think a 3 year 45 million deal would be good enough? nah probably not, make it 3 years 80 million.

15 mil a year is where I think they start talking. Can't see him staying for anything less.

There is no silver lining for me if the Pats lose.

Top Bottom