• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

Only the demon murdering spirit of Ray Lewis and Baltimore with the power of Playoff Flacco is potentially powerful enough to consume the darkness of Foxborough in even more powerful darkness. For this reason my pact was made many weeks ago... Feast, foul bird demon of death.

I probably won't be posting during the game, friends coming over to watch. Just wanted to wish the rest of Hawks-GAF a good game. And also, good luck today Panthers fans. Just want a good game no matter what happens.

Go Hawks.

Me too well wont be able to post much all from mobile, but have fun HAWKS-GAF.

Stay safe tonight no DWI!

I love you all and lets get this second chip!

JNA

Banned
Yeah 12.5 does seem high, but this could easily be like a 27-13 game so all the action is going to the Seahawks.

Yeah that will likely be the case. Don't really see what the hell the Panthers can do here.

People keep taking the over. The "Nobody believed in us" theory will be put to the literal test tonight.

Well hey, I love seeing upsets/miracles, and the reactions here would be priceless if it happened so I guess we will see. XD

Stay safe and happy, friends, and good luck to the Patriots friends here.

Apologies in advance for if the Ravens win, because not only will God Flacco ascend to another deserved ring, but then the media's "money well spent" narrative begins, and that's when the hell starts

JNA

Banned
Stay safe and happy, friends, and good luck to the Patriots friends here.

Apologies in advance for if the Ravens win, because not only will God Flacco ascend to another deserved ring, but then the media's "money well spent" narrative begins, and that's when the hell starts

Indeed.

8I15p.png

Crisco

Banned
Yeah that will likely be the case. Don't really see what the hell the Panthers can do here.

Well hey, I love seeing upsets/miracles, and the reactions here would be priceless if it happened so I guess we will see. XD

Beating a team that we played 3 one possession games against wouldn't be much of a miracle, but it will be treated as such.

Over a large sample size, pretty much every team is about .500 in games decided by a single possession. The odds are against the Seahawks winning another close one, so they better hope the Panthers roll over early.

Does anyone know where I can find those illustrations with stats and brief write-ups?

They were a couple of weeks back.

I'm not sure who did them... ESPN or MMQB or who.

Thanks in advance

Wouldve been satisfied with wings and a sixer of the Beast, but right now I'm hanging out with my girlfriends extended family for a late Christmas celebration.

Please kill me.

Top Bottom