• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

I'm doing my part, I have my lucky Ravens socks on.

To my friends from Pats GAF, I want shake your hands and wish you nothing but go fuck yourselves, and I hope you bitches are crying in heaps on your floor in a few hours as you ponder how, how, how did this happen again to that shitbag Joe Flacco.

Go Ravens

MechDX

To my friends from Pats GAF, I want shake your hands and wish you nothing but go fuck yourselves, and I hope you bitches are crying in heaps on your floor in a few hours as you ponder how, how, how did this happen again to that shitbag Joe Flacco.

Go Ravens

B7Aa1-lIcAEZ0Sm.jpg:large

Everybody rooting for the Ravens can go stick a heroine needle down their dickholes and go fuck themselves with it.

Fuck the Ravens, Fuck that shit stain on the map Baltimore and go Pats.

Go Ravens
*pats head*

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Good luck everyone! Going dark for the game, stuck watching it at a shitty sports bar today, will be back after the game no matter the result though!

JNA

Banned
Good luck everyone! Going dark for the game, stuck watching it at a shitty sports bar today, will be back after the game no matter the result though!

I'll probably be watching the game somewhere else as well today. Feel like going to Buffalo Wild Wings.

Good luck in a few hours guys. :D

Good luck to nobody, may you all go fuck yourselves and I hope everybody, especially Fox, gets dysentery.

We love you too! :p

I am going into extreme isolation for the game. I'll either be back in the thread after the game if we win, or I'll be in the OT thread I make complaining about the bad calls and the conspiracy against the Ravens, if we lose.

JNA

Banned
I am going into extreme isolation for the game. I'll either be back in the thread after the game if we win, or I'll be in the OT thread I make complaining about the bad calls and the conspiracy against the Ravens, if we lose.

Sounds like the plan for pretty much every fan here. :p

Fantomex

I'm about to go on a date with my wife. We're wqtching Taken 3. That's how you know you found the one youngns. When she will happily go watch a Liam Neesons movie wth you. /tear

Good luck to all your teams playing this weekend.

BlindRage

Gonna go have a nice dinner at Kobe's then enjoy this patriot loss tonight. Let's go.

Fuck it, let's go panthers too

Stealth edit:

How awesome would it be for a Ravens vs Panthers super bowl. Steve Smith would have to fuck them up again :)

I probably won't be posting during the game, friends coming over to watch. Just wanted to wish the rest of Hawks-GAF a good game. And also, good luck today Panthers fans. Just want a good game no matter what happens.

Go Hawks.

Chibot

The Seahawks are -12.5 now. Considering the scores in their previous few meetings, that's ridiculous. Carolina, whilst playing their worst ball mid-season, led until the final minute. I really think it could go either way. But I'm a Panthers fan so maybe it's my bias talking.

The Seahawks are -12.5 now. Considering the scores in their previous few meetings, that's ridiculous. Carolina, whilst playing their worst ball mid-season, led until the final minute. I really think it could go either way. But I'm a Panthers fan so maybe it's my bias talking.

yes it is your bias talking. seachickens are much easier to beat on the road than at home

JNA

Banned

Wasn't it -11 before or something like that?

Why the sudden change? Did something happen?

Top Bottom