• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

LJ11

Outside of Matthews, GB has very little in the front 7, and that's after drafting heavy in that area. Talent either hasn't developed or not fit for scheme (Datone Jones).

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Let's not get delusional guys and think that the NFC North is suddenly wide open.

Lions, Bears, and Vikings don't suddenly get better because the Packers get their asses kicked by Seattle in the first week.

If GB's D is really this bad, Chicago or Detroit is going to run away with the division. Holy crap

Out of the 3 Detroit probably has the best D but still they're all pretty bad. Yeah Green Bay's D is pure ass though. We should destroy them Offensively though but our secondary is suspect as hell. guess I'll find out Monday.

linkboy

Apparently not. They need to fix this shit ASAP, or they are going to have a very long, painful season.

Either that, or they have given up on the game since total point don't matter, just the win/loss.

It's been an issue with them for a while now.

That's why I was confused with the dick sucking they were getting from the media, yet nobody would even mention their defense, just Rodgers.

minx

Packers really suck

In all seriousness though Seahawks are stupid good. Especially in Seattle. Tough game to win.

If GB's D is really this bad, Chicago or Detroit is going to run away with the division. Holy crap
As bad as this d is, it's probably still better than last year's edition.

We'll be like 23rd overall instead of 25th.

At that rate of improvement, we'll be a force to be reckoned with in 10 years!

The fuck is this shit.

qR3xUES.gif

Wynnebeck

Banned
They can still take the division though. Most teams don't have that secondary.

....only to get rolled up in the first playoff game. I feel sorry for Rodgers to waste the prime of his career on such a shitty team. Still don't understand why TT drafted so many offense players instead of stocking up on defense.

Out of the 3 Detroit probably has the best D but still they're all pretty bad. Yeah Green Bay's D is pure ass though. We should destroy them Offensively though but our secondary is suspect as hell. guess I'll find out Monday.

You're going against Eli Manning.

That's not a test.

cajunator

Banned
It's a big feat when the nosebleed tickets are $350+ :(

again, Seattle. rich people everywhere. Good team. Not difficult.
Like when New Orleans sells out the Dome. I just think to myself, well duh, they are good and its expected.
Its impressive when a team that is godawful sells out its stadium. Some really loyal fans.

Lacy being tested for a concussion. Noticed he was wearing the new concussion helmet though. Why aren't more players wearing these? Or why isn't the nfl mandating them?

jakncoke

Banned
Arent there 3.6 million in the Seattle metro? Thats not a big feat to do.

Im not sure the reason behind if they added more seats or what not. The fact is, they didnt reach this mark last year or ever before in the stadiums history and its note worthy.

fake edit;

According to Mike Garafolo of FOXSports.com, the Seahawks are looking to add 2,000 to 3,000 seats to CenturyLink Field before the start of the 2014 season. The capacity of the stadium would officially increase from a listed 67,000 permanent seats to close to 70,000 seats.

They did add some seats, off topic because this game is over. I wonder why NFL stadium dont attempt to get as big as college stadium.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Yeah I'm not holding my breath that we'll be able to replace Rodgers with yet another Hall of Famer.

zychi

Banned

Bears defense is a totally different animal this year. Only weakness is safety. I don't expect Cutler to be hurt half the season again either. O-line is finally stable for him

Levyne

Banned
Bears defense is a totally different animal this year. Only weakness is safety. I don't expect Cutler to be hurt half the season again either. O-line is finally stable for him

Lol, I wish I was as confident in some of those claims. Let's hope so, though.

Jarate

Banned
A team would be much worse without a league top QB!?
Please, provide more of this deep football knowledge to us simpletons.

Would Seattle or the 49ers be absolutely dreadful without their qbs.

Rodgers.has to carry this sorry ass team so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom