• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

rando14

BwvUaKVIYAAniUw.png

My boy Dick earning that big money!!

jakncoke

Banned
Why are teams looking to build a new stadium not just copying the same general structure of the Seahawks stadium?

Want to be unique? That is something though, I wonder how much money taxpayers could be saved if there was a general stadium design. I assume that partly why NFL stadiums dont attempt to reach 100k+ is they'd struggle to get the funds

Im not sure the reason behind if they added more seats or what not. The fact is, they didnt reach this mark last year or ever before in the stadiums history and its note worthy.

fake edit;

They did add some seats, off topic because this game is over. I wonder why NFL stadium dont attempt to get as big as college stadium.

NFL Blackout rules. Fewer seats, easier sell outs, more games on tv, more revenue.

cajunator

Banned

So cute

Im not sure the reason behind if they added more seats or what not. The fact is, they didnt reach this mark last year or ever before in the stadiums history and its note worthy.

fake edit;

They did add some seats, off topic because this game is over. I wonder why NFL stadium dont attempt to get as big as college stadium.

I dunno either. LSU stadium holds over 90k and they added MORE seats. Still fills up every SAturday.
70k for a pro football team doesnt really seem like much.

brentech

Would Seattle or the 49ers be absolutely dreadful without their qbs.

Rodgers.has to carry this sorry ass team so much
Wasn't aware they were named Aaron Rodgers.

Wilson is good, but let's not act like he is Rodgers quite yet.
Obviously the transition from Alex Smith to Kaep worked out. So you already have your answer.

The Vikings are really going to surprise a lot of people this year. Not saying anything ludicrous here, just that they will be a lot better than people think.

Thats all I'm going to say.

Jarate

Banned
Wasn't aware they were named Aaron Rodgers.

Wilson is good, but let's not act like he is Rodgers quite yet.
Obviously the transition from Alex Smith to Kaep worked out. So you already have your answer.

So just because Rodgers exist the rest of the team can be trash

Fuck that shit

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
College stadiums aren't nearly as nice as the professional stadiums since they do tend to favor capacity over comfort. I think the pros go for a more "premium experience".

LJ11

Maybe he should try to cover a team's number one wr instead of paying the same side for a change.

Maybe teams should put there number one receivers on that side of the field?

Bottom line, he changes the numbers game, just like Revis. Enjoy 10 on 10 football, he's taking a quarter to a third of the field a way.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

We have everything in place to beat them, and most of our current team as constructed from 2012 is on the same team sans a running game.

Our defensive line would demolish this current Seahawks offensive line like they did in 2012 (to be fair our defensive line would demolish most in the league) on top of that we can drop 14 points faster than about any team in the league which would put the Hawks behind in points, where they don't want to be.

Also our offensive line (which ranked near the top of the league last year) would handle the average Seahawks defensive line.

Do not let Pete Carroll and his playcalling dictate the terms of the game. The Packers should've been out their slingin' at much as possible and trying to get some quick points on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom