• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
WELP

THOSE ARE MY FUCKING BROWNS

YUP

auIIBqT.jpg

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Didn't a major analyst have the Eagles as his Super Bowl champion?

That division will be terrible.

Only down two possessions in the second quarter to the Bills.

I'm far more apprehensive about this game than either of you.
I try not to, but being a Bears fan has turned me into a terrible cynic. Maybe its because everything I love always withers and falls apart in front of my face.

Can we get a gif of that kick to the kicker? I missed it :(

jWILL253

Banned
You know, the NFL is pretty terrible with its rules. Roddy White just caught a touchdown where he initiated illegal contact, on the same drive the Saints defender who covered him was flagged for interference a few plays earlier.

So, how exactly are corners supposed to play defense?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I think he was assuming the punter would go low on him and he would hurdle him. Instead, he kicked the dude straight in the face. We get a hilarious gif out of it, at least.

Has the gif been posted yet?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

harSon

Banned
How is that a suspension? He tried to hurdle the guy. The punter went high so Brown's options are to knee or kick the guy in the face.

I think he was assuming the punter would go low on him and he would hurdle him. Instead, he kicked the dude straight in the face. We get a hilarious gif out of it, at least.
Yeah, kickers always go for the ankles so he was ready to hurdle. It was either foot to the face or trip over the guy.

Stiff legging should totally be legal as long as you don't get your cleats stuck in the face mask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom