• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-235cstt.gif

Slo

I love it when announcers act like the guy who barely made the roster is the QB's favorite target after he catches a ball.

Pre

You know, the NFL is pretty terrible with its rules. Roddy White just caught a touchdown where he initiated illegal contact, on the same drive the Saints defender who covered him was flagged for interference a few plays earlier.

So, how exactly are corners supposed to play defense?

They aren't. Offense sells tickets and gets television ratings, so the game has changed to strengthen offenses and weaken defenses.

Cutler seems like he's not stepping into his throws probably. Does he have some kind of leg injury? It's like he's trying to make every throw just with arm strength and it's not working

forms

My first time watching football during season ever. 40 years old, new found love for the sport and MAN is Game Pass awesome. :D

j-wood

I hope the Chief fans agree that that hit OOB penalty on him was absolute bullshit. I don't even think Philips touched him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom