• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

forms

Welcome man. It's awesome. It's glorious.

I have NEVER liked "soccer", never cared for hockey, and yet...this sport has my blood pumping. It is fucking awesome. Great tactics and violence played out. It is amazing how much I like this. Sitting here flicking between games...just...glorious.

Thank you America. This sport is SO damn good.

Tamanon

Banned
Jags 0-5 on third downs. I feel that's going to come back and bite us as the game goes on. Especially since we missed one field goal and this one was just blocked. :/

Wes

venison crêpe
karatesteeler.0.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Texans have real special teams now... amazing lol

coy

Haha that vine of Brown! I'd like to think it was a hurdle attempt but he looks like he opted for the more efficient curb stomp instead.

The Jags should be up like 30-0 by now. I have a feeling these missed FGs and easy missed plays (that Lee miscommunication just now) is gonna cost them in the second half.

Trey

Yeah, but you know it won't last, not doing anything to throw off the Bears. No twisting, stunting up front, no disguise.

You're right. Not winning one on ones, aside from Mario on his sack. The D is running easy to read sets. Pass rush has no imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom