• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
abrown477.gif

abrown477.gif

abrown477.gif

Here are .gifs of every completion that Stafford had in the 4th quarter of that game:

Syrinx

Bucs offensive captains:
QB Josh McCown
WR Vincent Jackson

Bucs defensive captains:
DT Gerald McCoy
LB Lavonte David

Bucs special teams captain:
P Michael Koenen

I noticed the Survival Football league is set with a September 7th deadline...does that mean you can switch the Sea/GB pick during the game lol?

jakncoke

Banned
I want to post the fire crotch gif, not if its banned outside the fort though.

edit; nevermind anyways, someone else posted it.

GO STEELERS

Apparently I missed out on Case Keenum getting picked up by the Rams. I think Houston should have tried developing him instead of dumping him off for a broken product like the three QBs they have. Oh well.

jakncoke

Banned
Apparently I missed out on Case Keenum getting picked up by the Rams. I think Houston should have tried developing him instead of dumping him off for a broken product like the three QBs they have. Oh well.

Keenum will never be anything beyond a bum in this league, no reason to keep rotting flesh on the flesh when your franchise qb is going to be draft in 2016

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Can't wait to see my boy Case turn his career around :D

BigAT

OP is great. It's a touchdown. Then you went to name the thread and it went all:

john-kuhn-lambeau-leap.gif

Missed opportunity for "Are you Gata or just ignorant?"

They've tried doing that. And for me, not much development takes place in the NFL. It's not conducive for it, especially with reduced practicing with CBA. Need an NFL Europe revival but it will never happen....

My predictions:

GB @ SEA

NO @ ATL
CIN @ BAL
BUF @ CHI
WAS @ HOU
TEN @ KC
NE @ MIA
OAK @ NYJ
JAX @ PHI
CLE @ PIT
MIN @ STL
SF @ DAL
CAR @ TB
IND @ DEN
NYG @ DET

SD @ ARI

Tom Penny

So Clowney and Watt will immediately be working on Cousins getting the starting the job by the 2nd half of the season in Washington.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Friend, I have walked the road you are on. It leads only to sadness. Follow me to Indianapolis and we'll cheer for local boy Andrew Luck!

I don't think it can get any worse than what I have been through with every Houston team over the decades. I'm already drowning in tears since every Houston team right now is a cluster fuck in every sport I care about.

I'm gonna give this a test run and it's easier to root for a NFC team.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I don't think it can get any worse than what I have been through with every Houston team over the decades. I'm already drowning in tears since every Houston team right now is a cluster fuck in every sport I care about.

The squickening is complete then?

I'll never understand people who bandwagon bad teams*

You could have at least chosen one who has a bad QB, and not one whose season literally ended 2 weeks ago

*I'm fine with bandwagoning, everybody should experience joy at times. I don't see any of that coming St Louis' way this year, friend :[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom