• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got someone to take my shift Thursday night. When the Packers take their fourteenth world championship of football this February, we can all agree that the road back to Titletown laid its first bricks down in CenturyLink when Rodgers sets the Legion of Boom aflame with his precision strikes.
If they win, it'll be because of Lacy and short passes to Harris.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
VWrjQ8Cl.png

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Does anybody in Texans-GAF get along with mech?

Seems like they are always fighting each other

Hmmm Ive always been cool with Mech until he lost it mentally last year and became some strange worshiper of former Pats

I really don't have any issues with him, we just talk shit to each other. You don't have much else to do these days being a Texans fan.

Patriots7

God this time zone thing is going to suck. Thank god no class on monday.
I don't know why, but the prospect of going back to school after having worked for a few years terrifies me. And I'm only 2 years removed from college.

Present and the future is so beautiful:
448520_Patriots-Football.JPEG-0fbc.jpg

Every year I tell myelf I won't be staying up til 4am or so and just watch the games the morning after. Every year, I stay up til 4am for the night games.

BwQmh86CMAAT9n9.jpg:large

Expected. No reason to sit him at this point. Team and coaches love him.

Jets not a bad 1st start considering how fucked their secondary is.

I'm genuinely worried for Kas if/when they get embarrassed worse than they did against the Ravens. He's clearly suffered enough from Stockholm Syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom