• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I don't think it can get any worse than what I have been through with every Houston team over the decades. I'm already drowning in tears since every Houston team right now is a cluster fuck in every sport I care about.

I'm gonna give this a test run and it's easier to root for a NFC team.

):

I still believe.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Schoob lol

Also I have not stopped being a Texans fan. I haven't jumped ship completely. I'm supporting a player I still believe in (lol all you want) on another team and rooting for him to finally have some success. The Rams don't affect the Texans and their season in any way. Hell Case might not even get any playing time unless Shaun Hill gets hurt or sucks like Schoob did.

If I ever stop rooting for the Texans it's because 1.They let Watt go. 2. Kubiak style coaching bs deja vu that lasts for years 3. Mech drives me mad

I'm all in on Cleveland as long as JFF is playing! But too many disturbing signs already with the offense
We don't want you.......
tumblr_mo30r60DWq1s4q3q6o3_500.png
No sorry edit this time friend! :) <3

JABEE

Schoob lol

Also I have not stopped being a Texans fan. I haven't jumped ship completely. I'm supporting a player I still believe in (lol all you want) on another team and rooting for him to finally have some success. The Rams don't affect the Texans and their season in any way. Hell Case might not even get any playing time unless Shaun Hill gets hurt or sucks like Schoob did.

If I ever stop rooting for the Texans it's because 1.They let Watt go. 2. Kubiak style coaching bs deja vu that last for years 3. Mech drives me mad
So, it's more of a Gata situation.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
There was a conversation on another Lions forum about the worst QB play a Lions QB has ever had (as you can see some Lion fans are already getting ready for the season). Someone posted this Jeff Garcia play from Thanksgiving game in 2005 against the Michael Vick Falcons:

http://s160.photobucket.com/user/vdlion717/media/JGarciaslovelypasslol.mp4.html

Those were the Steve Mariuchi days and in this game Joey Harrington had been benched and JGar was brought in. Reading his body language it was like he had given up and just thrown the ball up not giving a fuck because we were getting our asses kicked.

Fret not Lions fans, those days are over. A decade of a Matthew Stafford led offense will lead us to glory.

There was a conversation on another Lions forum about the worst QB play a Lions QB has ever had (as you can see some Lion fans are already getting ready for the season). Someone posted this Jeff Garcia play from Thanksgiving game in 2005 against the Michael Vick Falcons:

Those were the Steve Mariuchi days and in this game Joey Harrington had been benched and JGar was brought in. Reading his body language it was like he had given up and just thrown the ball up not giving a fuck because we were getting our asses kicked.

Fret not Lions fans, those days are over. A decade of a Matthew Stafford led offense will lead us to glory.

jeff garcia is 10 billion times the QB that fat body stafford is. he has more playoff wins than stafford will ever have as well

jeff garcia is 10 billion times the QB that fat body stafford is. he has more playoff wins than stafford will ever have as well

Is it sad I kinda want Stafford to get one playoff win someday? Only because then we'll have people unironically saying he was the greatest Detroit QB of all time

Doomsayer

Can you smell that brothers?! It's almost time.

The holy quartet of pizza, beer, wings, and football is almost once again upon us. Church is now in session. Can I get an Amen?!

Week 1 Picks
GB @ SEA
NO @ ATL
CIN @ BAL
BUF @ CHI
WAS @ HOU
TEN @ KC
NE @ MIA
OAK @ NYJ
JAX @ PHI
CLE @ PIT
MIN @ STL
SF @ DAL
CAR @ TB
IND @ DEN
NYG @ DET
SD @ ARI

Great OP. Excited for the season. My wife's birthday is on opening night so I won't get to see Wussel get his jerry curl face smashed in. dissapointed

WedgeX

Banned

The worst quarterback play by a Lions quarterback came from someone who is one injury away from leading the team again.

ibeFtClJAkoAln.jpg

Cannot believe how he was brought back.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
poor Shoob

"Entering tonight, just 1 expected opening game starting QB has a lower preseason passer rating than Ryan Fitzpatrick. It's Matt Schaub"

Poor us. Raiders smart enough to sit his scrub ass. We are doomed.

Got someone to take my shift Thursday night. When the Packers take their fourteenth world championship of football this February, we can all agree that the road back to Titletown laid its first bricks down in CenturyLink when Rodgers sets the Legion of Boom aflame with his precision strikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom