• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with Wes on this one. You know how boring it would be to see a bunch of horse running in circles?

Changes EVERYTHING.

I wonder if any of the Seahawks guys going to get pop for this. I've seen a few of them licking their lips at nightclubs here... just saying.

Don't know "what a Molly is"? lol okay now.

Honestly no one really does. MDMA here in the U.S is cut with so much crap no one even knows how pure it is. Plus everyone "molly" is different. Every dealer I've seen talks out of their ass about their "molly." Truth is they don't even know what it's cut with.... That's why we have so many OD as to European MDMA users.

#Don'tTrustRandoms

Don't know "what a Molly is"? lol okay now.

To be honest I didn't know what "Molly" was until earlier this year. I knew what MDMA was from pharm classes in grad school, but assumed ecstasy simply referred to pure MDMA. Didn't know until later that it included adulterated forms of it as well. Didn't know what Molly was since I didn't think there needed to be a second nickname for MDMA.

cdyhybrid

There are probably a bunch of players that do it but aren't dumb enough to get caught.

If they can get away with smoking weed they can definitely get away with that.

There was some chatter that Welker may be able to play Week 1, and have his suspension pushed back a week because the league didn't announce the ban early enough.

That rumor lasted an hour.

Welker will miss the opener against the Colts in addition to Denver's next three games. He'll be back Week 6.

womp womp

Tom Penny

Opposing stadiums should play "Popped a molly I'm sweatin'" every time Welker does something.

This shit all makes sense now. Manning is probably the supplier.

peyton-dancing-gif.gif

MechDX

Hey just realized Texans game theme vs. The Redskins is "Liberty White Out". Texans wear all white and are urging the fans to do the same.

EZ have tickets?

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Oh wow, SHOCKING news about Wes Welker. Who would have guessed that a traitor would also be a cheater? Something he no doubt picked up from his six years in New England.

Last draft is done, time for football.

I got Tucker!

Steelers fans, tell me Shazier is going to be the shit so I don't feel bad about taking a Steeler.

Feels so good.

Lacy doesn't play D

Packers D doesn't either

let me make my pointless points as is my wont

in other news, i'm pretty happy the niners worked out something with alex boone. at one point i was almost certain he would be traded for some garbage conditional 5th round pick or something. he is a beast of a lineman. if anthony davis misses the game against dallas i wouldn't mind having boone start at RT and keep looney at RG for a game. although i would have no problem starting jonathan martin at RT. he has looked better and better as the pre-season has gone on (much to the dismay of people who hate him)

eddie lacy wins vs. 49ers: 0
eddie lacy touchdowns vs. 49ers: the same amount as his turnovers
eddie lacy 100 yard games against the 49ers: 0

but he'll always have that hit for a 7 yard gain!

Ali-Foreman, baby. McCarthy and Capers are just baiting the Niners, tiring them out, playing the long game. Just when you thinking the Pack are on the ropes, THAT'S when they'll punch you in the mouth!

Probably be a preseason game, but whatever!

Ali-Foreman, baby. McCarthy and Capers are just baiting the Niners, tiring them out, playing the long game. Just when you thinking the Pack are on the ropes, THAT'S when they'll punch you in the mouth!

Probably be a preseason game, but whatever!

it would make me very depressed if we somehow met in the NFC title game this year and we lost :(

KaYotiX

Banned
Joking aside, I'm curious to see what kind of pressure Capers plans on bringing to the Seahawks on Thursday. The idea of seeing a package with Peppers and Matthews both bearing down on Russell has me excited.

I just want to see some pressure on the QB this year! I hope Capers has a few tricks up his sleeve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom