• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

rokkerkory

Week 1 starters!

10641273_10152635611608758_8404323251385712394_n.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You weren't around to give me notes on this E:60 featuring Suh.

No more cable TV for me. Netflix, the bar and my laptop do just fine. Checked ESPN online for it (couldn't find it) but this E:60 focused on Suhs' charitable donations and philanthropy I assume?

Hunter S.

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 8m
Broncos believe Wes Welker is playing Sunday vs. Colts. Suspensions never announced this late in week. Game plan in place.

Hmm, so I guess I don't understand. Is he playing Sunday or not?

i would prefer does not play. let him come back as healthy as possible
i am not too worried. it seems to amuse all the Patriot bandwaggoners more than anything though.

MRSA

Banned
No more cable TV for me. Netflix, the bar and my laptop do just fine. Checked ESPN online for it (couldn't find it) but this E:60 focused on Suhs' charitable donations and philanthropy I assume?

That and his attempts to murder QBs on the field. Not sure what's more charitable, his NFL fines or his tax evading donations.

MechDX

Family, friends, teammates, coaches, teachers, doubters, supporters all over the world... Thank You. The work only intensifies from here.

Watt-Twitter

Yeah, I don't know how it will all work out.

If there's actually something to it, and they're actually trying to break the rules, I'm looking forward to it. It's never been done before, and if any team's going to have the hammer historically dropped on them in terms of punishment (and if it means we're one step closer to not having a Super Bowl or AFC Championship repeat), go Peyton/Elway Broncos!

Godslay

Banned
i would prefer does not play. let him come back as healthy as possible
i am not too worried. it seems to amuse all the Patriot bandwaggoners more than anything though.

He should sit either way, I agree. It's just bad timing by the NFL. Probably should have been suspended awhile ago rather than during the week of the first game. Then again Wes shouldn't have done what he did in the first place.

I'm a little worried coming up against the teams we face, but it happened to our arguably deepest position, so it should be okay. To be honest I'd would be fine with a 2-2 outcome of the first 4 games. Anything less if worrisome. Anything more, we are on the right track.

If there's actually something to it, and they're actually trying to break the rules, I'm looking forward to it. It's never been done before, and if any team's going to have the hammer historically dropped on them in terms of punishment (and if it means we're one step closer to not having a Super Bowl or AFC Championship repeat), go Peyton/Elway Broncos!

Come dude. It's just up in the air right now is all he is saying. If he's suspended for the game, the Broncos won't play him. It's not like Elway is sitting back saying, "Fuck Goodell, get your ass in the game Wes."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom