• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have 3 QBs and none can start.. 2-14 i'm ready for ya
5AAf7WF.png

ShaneB

What's the deal with Travis Kelce? Tight End has gotten thin and I'm still without one.

If he's the best option available, yes, pick him up. He played brilliantly in the preseason, and the Chiefs are expected to run 2 TE sets often, so he should be a key piece in an otherwise lackluster offence.

Anyone up for a game of Madden ps4?

Bowser

Just threw some pocket change on a 3-team, 6 point teaser:

Seahawks PK
Bears -1
Panthers +7.5

...I'm a degenerate, aren't I?

Hmm totally expected Welker to own up to taking a party drug, but from his email to the Denver Post he seems to be pretty adamant about no wrong doing. I'm not sure what his angle is here since he doesn't give very many specifics.

What's the deal with Travis Kelce? Tight End has gotten thin and I'm still without one.

He is gonna do a lot. I'd guess maybe 50 yards a game.

TEs Fasano + McGrath were 500 yards last year and had no play over 25 yards

McCluster got 500 as well

That is all gone or going down.

Reid has a history of TE passes on his teams. Smith has a history of passes to Vernon Davis in the middle of the field or wheel routes closer to the sidelines. He's not that speed but he isn't a slouch either.

KC defense is likely falling back and will have to throw more in the 2nd half of games.

Hunter S.

He should sit either way, I agree. It's just bad timing by the NFL. Probably should have been suspended awhile ago rather than during the week of the first game. Then again Wes shouldn't have done what he did in the first place.

I'm a little worried coming up against the teams we face, but it happened to our arguably deepest position, so it should be okay. To be honest I'd would be fine with a 2-2 outcome of the first 4 games. Anything less if worrisome. Anything more, we are on the right track.

I thought it a rough start with Wes. I consider only one loss to in a real victory. Any victory gotten in Seattle would be amazing. Though even if they come out 2-2 I think the roughest part is over and we can expect the Chargers and Chefs to lose more gameS this year.

Godslay

Banned
Hmm totally expected Welker to own up to taking a party drug, but from his email to the Denver Post he seems to be pretty adamant about no wrong doing. I'm not sure what his angle is here since he doesn't give very many specifics.

I'm guessing it's because if it's pure MDMA that doesn't fall under the PEDs. Since it was cut with amphetamines, it now is considered a PED.

I thought it a rough start with Wes. I consider only one loss to in a real victory. Any victory gotten in Seattle would be amazing. Though even if they come out 2-2 I think the roughest part is over and we can expect the Chargers and Chefs to lose more gameS this year.

I don't really care if we lose to Seattle as long as we beat divisions foes first and foremost, and then conference foes. Winning outside of those two is less important, but would love to have those wins as well.

False flag operation by Brady! Bought his "old friend" a drink laced with trace amounts of a banned substance, coincidentally just before a "random" drug test.

The Pats' devilry knows no bounds.

Godslay

Banned
False flag operation by Brady! Bought his "old friend" a drink laced with trace amounts of a banned substance, coincidentally just before a "random" drug test.

The Pats' devilry knows no bounds.

Brady was there with Mike Tyson. Putin has ties to Kraft... this runs deep.

Comrade Gata are you out there?

Hunter S.

I'm guessing it's because if it's pure MDMA that doesn't fall under the PEDs. Since it was cut with amphetamines, it now is considered a PED.

I don't really care if we lose to Seattle as long as we beat divisions foes first and foremost, and then conference foes. Winning outside of those two is less important, but would love to have those wins as well.

To clarify when molly/ pure mdma is cut with some other drug it is called extacy. Damn, I thought every kid has gone to a rave, possibly four, maybe more.

Godslay

Banned
To clarify when molly/ pure mdma is cut with some other drug it is called extacy. Damn, I thought every kid has gone to a rave, possibly four, maybe more.

Is that true? I remember a friend having pills that were ecstacy, but I thought they were just straight up MDMA. I guess I don't know enough about the subject.

After looking up MDMA, looks like it falls in the amphetamine class.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Lol how does jerry talking about JFF all the time make Romo feel?

Kave was right about you! Can't believe you were ever honorary brown.

I feel like a girl that just found out her BF cheated on her.
*cries

Speaking of this stuff I read a rumor a couple weeks ago that Jerry wanted then browns to play on Thanksgiving day next year

Yes please!

YES PLEASE!!!

Godslay

Banned
Feel like Mech posting all this crap, but:

“I wouldn’t have any idea where to get a Molly or what a Molly is,” he said. “That’s a joke. I don’t do marijuana, I don’t do drugs. I don’t do any drugs.” - WW

What's up with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom