• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
UUEboE8.jpg

Shady noooooo it's 20 PERcent tip!!!!

Whens hes getting benched for Darren Sproles?

Still should of thrown a 5'vr . He a motherfucker millionaire ffs.

Dude he probably sat there for an hour with no food and no drink refill. The service is so bad. I could see if it was a large bill but its not even big.
My first hand experience with the place was terrible and was one of the better experiences I've heard about.

Holy shit, Olbermann:

His push to increase NFL punishment of domestic abusers to roughly that one-third that of repeat pot smokers, his decision today to suspend Rice indefinitely, after the Ravens had fired him, are elements of classic tragedy, wherein the right thing is finally done only after it's too late to matter.

Roger Goodell's existence, who he is, what he has turned The NFL commissioner's office into, is now symbolized by Ray Rice's brutal left hand striking Janay Palmer and striking her again. Mr. Goodell is an enabler of men who beat women.

jakncoke

Banned
Dude he probably sat there for an hour with no food and no drink refill. The service is so bad. I could see if it was a large bill but its not even big.

If the service is so bad, Why would you go there. Idk about you people but if i experience bad service or food that place is pretty much black listed unless someone else is paying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom