• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furyous

Apparently everyone forgot that Dez Bryant beat the shit out of his mother a few years ago. No uproar then. What makes Ray Rice's issue so special? Tmz?

Was that confirmed or is that hearsay?

The video changes everything because up until that point it was he said she said. With that said, I hate the way this disciplinary process panned out. Goodell suspended Ray Rice indefinitely and counted the video as a second strike when it should count as only one strike.

It's one thing to cut him because the organization is well within their right to do so. However, it's another thing to ban him from the league over this.

I hope he gets help and spends this year to changing himself completely. This isn't cool at all on his part. It's not cool to hit.... you know the rest so I won't repeat it but everyone keep their hands to themselves. The Ravens did the right thing in this scenario. Ray Rice at some point deserves a second chance from everyone. Obviously that time is not now but later he deserves a second chance from everyone.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Jon Gruden: "When I see the Lions I see the New Orleans offense"

"I swear when I see Matthew Stafford I see Drew Brees"

1386597889281s.jpg

Seanspeed

Banned
Just watched the Pats/Dolphins game.

Patriots are fucking garbage. Cant do ANYTHING. NOTHING. Went from one of the best O-lines in the league to one of the worst I've ever seen. Tom looks terrible. Cant run the ball. Cant stop the run. Cant stop the pass. Cant pass rush. Cant do a god damn fucking thing.

Fucking garbage. Miami made us look poor. Season over.

Scarnecchia leaving obviously ruined us and the defense isn't the slightest bit better than in the past few seasons. Wouldn't be surprised to have a huge losing season this year.

Bread

Banned

Patriots are fucking garbage. Cant do ANYTHING. NOTHING. Went from one of the best O-lines in the league to one of the worst I've ever seen. Tom looks terrible. Cant run the ball. Cant stop the run. Cant stop the pass. Cant do a god damn fucking thing.

since the season is over, that means you'll stop posting here right?

MechDX

Patriots are fucking garbage. Cant do ANYTHING. NOTHING. Went from one of the best O-lines in the league to one of the worst I've ever seen. Tom looks terrible. Cant run the ball. Cant stop the run. Cant stop the pass. Cant pass rush. Cant do a god damn fucking thing.

Didn't the Pats look horrible at the start of last season as well?

Calm down

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Patriots are fucking garbage. Cant do ANYTHING. NOTHING. Went from one of the best O-lines in the league to one of the worst I've ever seen. Tom looks terrible. Cant run the ball. Cant stop the run. Cant stop the pass. Cant do a god damn fucking thing.

Its 1 week...

Belichick has made the playoffs 11 times with the Pats. Missed it 3 times, once since 2002 and the year they missed it they went 11-5.

Maybe you should wait a little bit before hitting the panic button?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Its 1 week...

Belichick has made the playoffs 11 times with the Pats. Missed it 3 times, once since 2002 and the year they missed it they went 11-5.

Maybe you should wait a little bit before hitting the panic button?

Naah man week 1 is all about overreacting brah.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

Scarnecchia leaving obviously ruined us and the defense isn't the slightest bit better than in the past few seasons. Wouldn't be surprised to have a huge losing season this year.

I concur 100%.

jakncoke

Banned

I thought you were a Cowboys fan?

Fox318

Everytime I hear Ray Lewis preach I think of Flacco saying that most of the team ignored him and that he was kinda the crazy old man on the team.

Seanspeed

Banned
since the season is over, that means you'll stop posting here right?
I post like once a damn month. I am truly bothering you that badly?

I cant remember the last time I've seen the Pats play so badly. Its only week 1 but there isn't a single positive to take away from that game. Brady cant throw for shit and the O-line is beyond bad. Like ridiculously bad. Must have averaged like 1-2 yards a run and Brady was under pressure pretty much every single play.

If they cant protect Brady, there is no Pats. The game is up.

I thought you were a Cowboys fan?
I feel dirty just hearing the suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom