• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
Only upside is it's a single game all year long.

So fucking glad I'm at work during countdown, Berman is the worst. I've boycotted Applebees since he started doing ads for them and will actively change the fucking tv channel when his ads come on.

You should just boycott applebees because the place has garbage food.

Well, it's not like he's going to run for yardage.

t3ovhKJ.png

Hows that crow taste?

Talon

Samsung. Panasonic. Sony.

If you can figure out some way to filter out announcers on live broadcasts, I will buy your television.

jakncoke

Banned
Samsung. Panasonic. Sony.

If you can figure out some way to filter out announcers on live broadcasts, I will buy your television.

Why not just mute? Dont need to hear the same commercials over and over. What you need crowd noise?

It was absolutely disgusting. Look at what you did to him, you made him play for the Cards.

I think making him settle for the Raiders is far worse criminal offense. He might of gotten some illness from raw sewage leaking into the locker room!

Nuklear

Banned
Good lord Berman is terrible at calling games. It never fails the 2nd game of MNF on opening week is terribad for commentary.

ShaneB

I'd probably pay $100 a year for the option to just hear ambient stadium noise/refs and I don't even like the NFL that much.

Well Gamepass lets you pick each teams broadcast Audio.... except it's not in sync ... so it's useless really. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom