• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like beating the Jaguars the way they did might as well be a loss.

I mean, he could get a hair transplant, it's cheap for him.

They covered the spread and scored a shitton of points on them, even if the jags were a joke. The jags played good in the first half too, but mostly you're right, the Eagles played like shit in one half.

cdyhybrid

Went to the grocery store for a beer run real quick with my Stafford jersey on before the Chargers game.

Lots of "wow you guys might actually be good" etc.

My shoulders are broad and confident as I wear this jersey, NFLGAF. Almost like I'm Matthew Stafford himself.

Did you buy a tub of ice cream and 3 frozen pizzas along with your beer?

I give your credit for seeing positives, I give them all an F, Sunday's game doesn't get any easier too, Fitz is coming to town.....the fucking nightmares..

Good thing Fitz was washed up 3 years ago.

cajunator

Banned
MNFs been doing opening weekend doubleheaders for awhile.

And arizona is underwater

Arizona needed rain badly but I think Cali needs it more. Meanwhile it still rains like crazy here EVERY SINGLE DAY.
Im sure our drought time is coming soon though. Been several years.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
I want to make it a federal law that only classically trained opera singers are allowed to sing the national anthem before any major national sporting event. That was fucking horribleeeEEeeuuhheue

It used to be Mike and Mike. I'll take Berman and Dilfer every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

what about mike ditka adjusting his dick 'n balls in the booth!

Picture%2041(7).png

Talon

Whatever ad executive chose this Campbell's Chunky Ad over any other pitch deserves to be tarred and feathered.

Oh, God, it's another shitty Old Spice ad.

Chris R

Holy motherlick this announcing sounds awful. You guys weren't kidding

Only upside is it's a single game all year long.

So fucking glad I'm at work during countdown, Berman is the worst. I've boycotted Applebees since he started doing ads for them and will actively change the fucking tv channel when his ads come on.

Bacon

Gonna be a long year for us Giants fans. Team is trash in just about every facet of the game. O Line is putrid, playcalling on both sides of the ball is horrendous. It feels like the defense could be solid but not with Perry Fewell's Tampa 2 bend-but-don't-break BS.

The fact is this O Line is an absolute liability, not even Joe Montana and Barry Sanders would be able to make plays behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom