• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
What does that get you?

How is it better than a 500 dollar model?

Triathlon specific bike. Insanely light, compact, crazy wheels, amazing gears, amazing shifters, yada yada.

There is a legit huge difference in max performance. She has a $3k bike now and was extremely limited by it in her first tri.

trek-sc9.jpg

To be fair, $10k is probably the high end. She is also looking at $8000 models.

bionic77

mute the game, and run live NFL-GAF posts through text to voice
Did you forget Gata posts here? Probably more than anyone else.

Chargers getting beat down. 6 yards on 6 plays. If Berman could count he could have made a clever reference to 70s pop culture.

I need the chargers to win to win my office pick em...

Triathlon specific bike. Insanely light, compact, crazy wheels, amazing gears, amazing shifters, yada yada.

There is a legit huge difference in max performance. She has a $3k bike now and was extremely limited by it in her first tri.

I never understood why bikes in triathalons and such, especially on amateur level, were not standardized. Is it a measure of athleticism or purchasing power?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
mute the game, and run live NFL-GAF posts through text to voice

Did you forget Gata posts here? Probably more than anyone else.

Chargers getting beat down. 6 yards on 6 plays. If Berman could count he could have made a clever reference to 70s pop culture.

I need the chargers to win to win my office pick em...

:jnc

Most of the sound would be

"Loooooolllll taint"

And

"Fight me!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom