• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Triathlon specific bike. Insanely light, compact, crazy wheels, amazing gears, amazing shifters, yada yada.

There is a legit huge difference in max performance. She has a $3k bike now and was extremely limited by it in her first tri.

trek-sc9.jpg

To be fair, $10k is probably the high end. She is also looking at $8000 models.
I am totally ignorant about bikes.

I was very impressed with just the new budget mountain bikes (compared to my bike from 20 years ago). So light and the gears are so much better. Can't imagine how nice a 10k bike would be.

LJ11

when would he take over? any chance there are changes during the season in front office

No clue, guess it depends on how fast owners vote him/group in.

If it's Pegula, he didn't clean house with the Sabres, his biggest mistake probably, that and overspending on so so players. Probably learned his from that, we'll see. I don't think he'll do anything right away, doesn't seem like the type to just torch the place in the middle of the year.

Poor Microsoft. No matter how much they pay the NFL to use the Surface, the announcers are never gonna get the name right. iPad is almost like Kleenex at this point when it comes to tablets.

squicken

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Buffalo Sabres owner Terry Pegula is on verge of buying the Buffalo Bills, per league sources, and the process is said to be "moving quick."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom