• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
I'm married. This is the first discussion about womens shoes I have ever had. For all I know she has them. I care as much about her shoes as I do the dish soap she uses.

ccording to @PFF's ratings, the two worst inside linebackers in the entire NFL in Week 1 were both #Packers: Brad Jones and A.J. Hawk.

YEAH BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!

NFL keeps trying to keep the Browns down, that's why we haven't seen a Super Bowl.....
Or playoff really .......
Or winning records...

Come on dude. At some point honesty's needed, and honestly: nobody would pay minimum $200 to go to a Super Bowl in Cleveland. Or Ohio in general.

It's okay. The same can be said for Maryland and Pennsylvania.

jakncoke

Banned

2843700-v77d6c.jpeg

bionic77

ESPN has the worst broadcasting teams. And their pre and post game shows suck too.

But Berman is bad even for ESPN.

Why can't they just use some ABC guys for their broadcasts?

eznark

Banned
This amount of men knowing absolutely zero about fashion tells me the rate of people having significant others in this thread is startlingly low.

The fuck? Pretty much everyone I know is married. Not a single one of them knows fuck about womens fashion. Or if they do they are smart enough to keep it to themselves.

Greg

ESPN has the worst broadcasting teams. And their pre and post game shows suck too.

But Berman is bad even for ESPN.

Why can't they just use some ABC guys for their broadcasts?
I want no commentary and more field sounds

I'd buy that channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom