• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drakeon

I spent my entire sports fandom as a realistic or maybe even pessimistic sports fan. I'm realizing that last year's Super Bowl win did nothing to change that as I feel like the Seahawks will lose tonight : (
You don't get to be down after winning the Super Bowl last year. The fuck is wrong with you?

They said a deal is very close based on reports.

Josh+Gordon+3rd+Annual+NFL+Honors+9FXcyQ1xjeMl.jpg

Colasante

I didn't realize the Seahawks' sack leader last season, Michael Bennett, only had 8.5 last year. A testament to both their depth on the defensive line and how overrated that statistic can be.

Hnnnnnnghhhhh! My NOODLE!
#FreeGordon
Appearing on NBC's NFL Kickoff 2014, Profootballtalk's Mike Florio reported Josh Gordon and Wes Welker's suspensions could be reduced or "go away completely" if the NFL and NFLPA agree on a new drug policy.
According to NFL.com's Albert Breer, Sunday is a "soft deadline" for an agreement. The sides have been trying to hammer out a pact that would allow testing for HGH. As a concession, the league would then raise the threshold for positive marijuana tests, and move amphetamines from the PED policy to substance-abuse policy. First-team substance abuse violations do not mandate a suspension. The situation is still very much up in the air, but it appears Gordon is worth stashing.

You don't get to be down after winning the Super Bowl last year. The fuck is wrong with you?

Haha, I'm not down by any stretch. I'm fucking pumped for tonight. I just always go into games thinking at the very best 'well, any given Sunday.' I can't change my disposition just because one of the teams I cheer for is finally good.

If Welker's suspension is completely overturned I'll laugh

and then get to counting down the days until Peyton retires and the league immediately grovels begging him to change his mind because hahahha what horseshit

ShaneB

Going to make a gif or two from this, and I see it's gotten a new update just a couple days ago. Even the intro is really incredible.

fIZeBGa.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom