• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

Brooks with the payback for last year.

ahmad-brooks-drew-brees.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Trey

What a meaningless statement. You go for it because if you have to rely on special teams to win you're as good as fucked 90 percent of the time.

Field position still matters even in OT. If you punt from the 50 and you pin them inside the ten, it's worth it. If you get a touchback, it's not worth it.

The value of the decision depends on the outcome of the punt. 4 and 2 is no gimme, and its value has to be compared with the relative values of a punt inside the ten and a punt to the 20.

BigAT

TD! Preston Parker making good on his promise to make up for his shit game last week.

Good job capitalizing on the Wussel INT.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
This place is quite tame but I can tell Kas definitely toes the line..

Toe what line? What the hell are you talking about?

You're new here apparently. I've been preaching the Book of Matthew and the Book of Suh and the Book of Martin Mayhew long before you registered.

Most did not listen and are witnessing the Restoration of the Roar.

7-2

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I just want someone else to take the division so we dont have hope anymore. Somebody do it.

Who's that going to be? The Saints don't look great, but everyone else looks really bad in comparison. I'm leaving hope with college football and watching the NFL with strained indifference. I really want to be mad, but I'm not going to waste my time.

Milchjon

Toe what line? What the hell are you talking about?

You're new here apparently. I've been preaching the Book of Matthew and the Book of Suh and the Book of Martin Mayhew long before you registered.

Most did not listen and are witnessing the Restoration of the Roar.

7-2

You fell off a cliff this year. You were amusing before. You're fucking annoying now.

ahmad-brooks-drew-brees.jpg

Yep, let's not forget the NFL called THAT a blow to the head of the QB. Saints win the game, 49ers lose homefield advantage to seattle partially because of that. It changed the whole fucking season

Glad to see Brooks get some redemption

Top Bottom