• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

Mrbob

Wussle y u over throw there? :(

LIONS GAF! I just wanted to let you know that I'm undercover in the Bears GAF lair (Chicago) and we had a great win, and I'm here to do God's work tonight in reminding Bears fans that Jay Cutler WISHES he was Matty Stafford.

GO LIONS! BEARS ARE AWFUL! (except Johnny Knox he's mentally tough and a blue collar guy.)

Lions are no good. Having a lucky season.

It's confusing because they had some success with the run, so they decide to go to screens and dump offs. We aren't going to get the run going ever if they just decide to abandon it whenever possible.

And we keep running out of the gun too. Line up in the goddamn I, so you can do some play action later.

DMczaf

Would you like to borrow my lighter?

We already have one.

dumpster-fire_medium.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Trey

Their other option was to go for it. 2 yards to keep the drive alive. If Payton could go back, which do you think he would have picked?

Hindsight is 20/20. If they downed the Niners at the 2, does he always punt instead of go for it? If the saints fail on 4 and 2, does he always punt instead?

That's why I reject your notion that passed the 50 is automatic 4 down territory in OT. The context of the game matters.

Just cut everone on the defense now except for Keenan Lewis. So sick of this.

It's not like the defense even looks terrible the whole game. They just always give up these frustrating critical plays at the end.

Edit: Also this Double Ot game loss with lsu last night kind of hurts.

Top Bottom