• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

RBH

axfowbdr0kjuvqrmwloq.gif

http://screengrabber.deadspin.com/b...assing-to-your-own-line-1656640534/+bubbaprog

Milchjon

How are we cunts when we win with big numbers, but when Peyton is throwing 60 times a game up 20 points it's just keeping your foot on the gas?

Same thing with how you were complaining about the Gronk dicksucking when he destroyed your team, but in the meanwhile you're riding #OrangeJulius his dick to outer space.

I need someone to draw this for me.

pls

BigAT

Haven't watched the Seahawks all that much this year, has Russell been this bad in the passing game all season? Not sure why Seattle isn't running it on every down.

What a stand by the Giants...

EDIT: Wait Did Wilson pass the line!

Or the Hawks doing what the Hawks do best...

PRE SNAP PENALTIES!

Haven't watched the Seahawks all that much this year, has Russell been this bad in the passing game all season? Not sure why Seattle isn't running it on every down.

Only the last few games. He's been solid the first 6-7 weeks. He had like 2 INT, and both were off fluke bounce/drops.

Greg

Everyone remembers the o-line situation from last season. You aren't going to fix that and have good depth behind the starters. Nate Garner at RT is a massive drop-off.

Dolphins will finish with 8 or 9 wins and narrowly miss the playoffs. It is destiny. :(
nope

Packers/Dolphins Super Bowl here we come!

cdyhybrid

He's having a bad game.

We're not running because our OC is absolute garbage.

Godslay

Banned
How are we cunts when we win with big numbers, but when Peyton is throwing 60 times a game up 20 points it's just keeping your foot on the gas?

You've really lost it.

They are using the screen game as a run game substitute. That's how you end up with that many attempts. You'd probably have to watch the game to realize that though.

I've been complaining about it all game. I wanted them to grind out the clock, with the run when we were up 20 - 10.

New England will do cunty things like QB punts, non-necessary 2pt conversion attempts, bullshit line subs on 4th down, to start with. It's their mo to puff up in a win like that, but they never do that garbage when they are losing. That's why their cunts, and my opinion stands.

Touchdown Sanders!

I support any outcome that was Eli Manning passing for lots of yards and TDs.

For the record I'll probably use RGIII next week so I'll be all over him instead of Manning lol.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Good.

GOOOOOOD

Blow them the fuck out. I don't even care, this is exactly what I wanted them to do.

Never, ever let up.

They are using the screen game as a run game substitute. That's how you end up with that many attempts. You'd probably have to watch the game to realize that though.

I've been complaining about it all game. I wanted them to grind out the clock, with the run when we were up 20 - 10.

New England will do cunty things like QB punts, non-necessary 2pt conversion attempts, bullshit line subs on 4th down, to start with. It's their mo to puff up in a win like that, but they never do that garbage when they are losing. That's why their cunts, and my opinion stands.

Touchdown Sanders!

Good thing we can always count on the Broncos to be cunts even when they lose #consistency

Top Bottom