• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

Milchjon

They are using the screen game as a run game substitute. That's how you end up with that many attempts. You'd probably have to watch the game to realize that though.

I've been complaining about it all game. I wanted them to grind out the clock, with the run when we were up 20 - 10.

New England will do cunty things like QB punts, non-necessary 2pt conversion attempts, bullshit line subs on 4th down, to start with. It's their mo to puff up in a win like that, but they never do that garbage when they are losing. That's why their cunts, and my opinion stands.

Touchdown Sanders!

925cf834f464f47d9fe42c036d7e0147.jpg

I must be the only Seattle fan who doesn't mind the pass heavy focus since the line holds roughly every other running play. Also, passing is the only reason the running game is as effective as it is. Seattle isn't good enough to grind it out on the ground, imo. I think they need to stretch the field more to open up the holes, it's just that they suck at that, too.

Tom Penny

They are using the screen game as a run game substitute. That's how you end up with that many attempts. You'd probably have to watch the game to realize that though.

I've been complaining about it all game. I wanted them to grind out the clock, with the run when we were up 20 - 10.

New England will do cunty things like QB punts, non-necessary 2pt conversion attempts, bullshit line subs on 4th down, to start with. It's their mo to puff up in a win like that, but they never do that garbage when they are losing. That's why their cunts, and my opinion stands.

Touchdown Sanders!

LOL up 24 after the pick the first play was a 34 yard play action pass. Hilarious.

WHY DID HE TIP IT UP? BECKHAM WHY?????

That's not on Eli Beckham for some reason tipped it RIGHT TO THE CB. Even if he couldn't make the play bat it down!

Top Bottom