• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

linkboy

How does Russel Wilson throw that ball, wow.

I've had this game on in the background while doing laundry, a little surprised the Giants aren't getting smoked!

You keep him in the pocket and he can't see. You let him get outside of the pocket and he'll kill you.

Hunter S.

Nine games into the season and we're all alone in first place in the AFC North.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3004-1349223684-2.gif

tumblr_mc3hg5VpQP1qcy0p7o1_500.gif

Only likable team in that division.

dreamgiver032

Neo Member
Just got back from Chiefs/Bills game. Fuck yeah! First three quarters were kinda hard to watch... esp with the fans ragging on me, it's all good though. They were cool, even after the game turned in the Chiefs' favor. Great time, and a big win for KC! Now bring on Seattle!!!

Dolphins LT Branden Albert told teammates his knee injury will require surgery and he's done for the season.
Albert went down in the second quarter of Sunday's loss at Detroit. The team is not commenting on the severity of his injury until an MRI is performed Monday, but we wouldn't expect any miracles -- especially with PFT also reporting Albert is done for the year. After he went down Sunday, RT Ja'Wuan James shifted to the left side and Nate Garner stepped in on the right. Albert was PFF's No. 4 overall tackle coming into Sunday, behind only Joe Thomas, Jason Peters and Andrew Whitworth.
Source: Miami Herald Nov 9 - 5:39 PM
TDR :/
ChrisNotTrejo :/

Respect

This is the first time I've actually seen Gregg Williams in a couple years...looks weird with the glasses, tan and grey highlights...I didn't even recognize him.

Never was a fan of the DS4.

This is what I wanted all along, step on the gas and don't look back. Pat's have proven time and time again their cunts no matter the outcome.

How are we cunts when we win with big numbers, but when Peyton is throwing 60 times a game up 20 points it's just keeping your foot on the gas?

Same thing with how you were complaining about the Gronk dicksucking when he destroyed your team, but in the meanwhile you're riding #OrangeJulius his dick to outer space.

Top Bottom