• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

DMczaf

DM pls. Rise above the hate.

Do you remember when you were a kid and your teacher would ask you what you want to be when you grow up?

I sure as fuck did not say I want lose years off my life watching this fucking team look like complete ass week after week for over a god damn decade! Fuck this team! Fuck my teacher! Fuck my future! Fuck my past! Fuck my present! Fuck everything!

Milchjon

Who knew a guy who runs away to a first world country instead helping his own third world one make the leap would have a hard time supporting an entity called "Patriots".

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
But I'm in the most patriotic job in the known universe, while you continue to sponge off the government like the pinko that you are.

Milchjon

Actually, I'm selling alcohol, often to people dangerously close to alcoholism.

Making money off the weak, doesn't that make me the embodiment of the American spirit?
3qmW8DL.png

I've never sponged off the government. Only off my parents. I'm a terrible son. I'm a failure at life. I'm Scott Norwood.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Actually, I'm selling alcohol, often to people dangerously close to alcoholism.

Making money off the weak, doesn't that make me the embodiment of the American spirit?
3qmW8DL.png

I've never sponged off the government. Only off my parents. I'm a terrible son. I'm a failure at life. I'm Scott Norwood.

That's at best a 1.8/10. Like Norwood's existence.

Milchjon

I just give the people what the people want.

I'm a saint, basically.

Also, I lied. Real alcoholics can't afford our stuff. I'm off the hook!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Had Coney Island after I was picked up from the airport and I'm having Dunkin Donuts this morning. Ahhh Michigan.

Also barely any Japanese cars anywhere. WTF. It's looked down upon here.

Drew Bledsoe: Quarterback for the Jets like a virgin sacrifice

Well, if nothing else, it explains trading for Tim Tebow.

In an unusual yet probably appropriate analogy, former Patriots quarterback Drew Bledsoe said being the Jets quarterback was like being a virgin sacrifice.

During an interview with ESPN Radio, Bledsoe was defending the play of now-Eagles starter Mark Sanchez, when he painted a vivid word picture.

“Going to play quarterback for the Jets … it’s kind of like, you know when they used to take the pretty young virgin up to the edge of the volcano and then just throw them in?” Bledsoe said, via the New York Daily News. “That’s kind of what it is when you play quarterback for the Jets. It just feels bad.

“Mark had to live with that for a long time. And people threw him under the bus like he was the whole reason for the demise of the Jets. To see him be able to come on to the field in a good system, with good talent and perform well, I’m just really happy for him.”

Bledose’s point, colorfully illustrated, seems valid enough. The Jets haven’t seemed to have much of a plan at quarterback, and keep throwing options out there (Random second-round pick! Veteran backup! Tebow!) out there to make it look like they’re doing something.

And Sanchez certainly looked capable running the Eagles Offense, with a better cast of help around him.

How it pertains to his social life, or lava, remains to be seen.

:jnc

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm looking forward to Cutler face this weekend.

I really hope a Packer fan is doing the week 11 OT.

RBH

Do you remember when you were a kid and your teacher would ask you what you want to be when you grow up?

I sure as fuck did not say I want lose years off my life watching this fucking team look like complete ass week after week for over a god damn decade! Fuck this team! Fuck my teacher! Fuck my future! Fuck my past! Fuck my present! Fuck everything!

:lol :lol

cajunator

Banned
Same. Went about 20 mins early and got in when vpting opened. As I was leaving the line started snaking around the building.

Godslay

Banned
Raiders week. Not the same as of late, but at least we get to play a real American team this week, with the QB and the defensive player the Texans probably should have drafted this year.

For as much as I hated the Raiders in the past, you have to respect them. They did evil in the classic way, by being douchebags who beat you without cheating.

No matter how many Skip Bayless level maps that are posted Peyton Manning will always be a true American QB, not some German mail order bride.

They may win the regular season match up, but they'll never take our freeeeeeeeddddddoooooommmmmmmmm!

Go Broncos and Tebow Bless America!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Raiders week. Not the same as of late, but at least we get to play a real American team this week, with the QB and the defensive player the Texans probably should have drafted this year.

For as much as I hated the Raiders in the past, you have to respect them. They did evil in the classic way, by being douchebags who beat you without cheating.

No matter how many Skip Bayless level maps that are posted Peyton Manning will always be a true American QB, not some German mail order bride.

They may win the regular season match up, but they'll never take our freeeeeeeeddddddoooooommmmmmmmm!

B1hDpNOCMAAJllL.png

ShaneB

Patriots bye!

#Stressfree

This week I'm a Chiefs fan, for my boys Shane and Justin Houston ❤️

Thanks sir!

Angry at Canadian Tire today. Went in for a maintenance check up less than a month ago because my engine randomly shut off while idling, they find nothing. Now I see a service engine light. Fucking hell.

Please cry more, little bitch

Milchjon

Oh he hurtin

Top Bottom