• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

CLE @ CIN

KC @ BUF
MIA @ DET
DAL @ JAC
SF @ NO
TEN @ BAL
PIT @ NYJ
ATL @ TB
DEN @ OAK
STL @ ARI
NYG @ SEA

CHI @ GB

CAR @ PHI

Godslay

Banned
It's quite cute how you turn into such a petulant manchild after a loss. You're like the little kid in the mall,who's mom refuses to buy him a cookie.

Poor soul, you were just too high strung.

I/we have been saying the same things for years now. What's any difference from this week to the next?

BigAT

This Schiano picture made me crack up:

B1mWYVKIgAAiqW6.jpg

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/11/04/nfl-greg-schiano-year-off/

I/we have been saying the same things for years now. What's any difference from this week to the next?

You tell me, you're the one acting like this after you lost to us. It really seems to bother you for a game that has no relevance according to you.

Oh well, I'm just happy that you didn't went into hiding for a couple of months because of a loss again.

Milchjon

You won't find a noticeable amount of gloating from the Pats regulars in this thread, besides Gata vs Tabris. Not even in the shithole that is the the thread in OT.

Yet you're in here acting like Brady deep dicked the love of your life.

Godslay is a good man with strong moral values. Leave him alone, you heathens!

Milch and Dutch, you guys are too cool to be Pats fans. One day you will see the error of your ways.

Godslay

Banned
You tell me, you're the one acting like this after you lost to us. It really seems to bother you for a game that has no relevance according to you.

Oh well, I'm just happy that you didn't went into hiding for a couple of months because of a loss again.

It's never the loss, it's the circumstances around it.

And forgive me for wanting to take a break from football, after a tough Superbowl loss. There was nothing for me to give in the off-season. I'm only human after all.

You won't find a noticeable amount of gloating from the Pats regulars in this thread, besides Gata vs Tabris. Not even in the shithole that is the the thread in OT.

Yet you're in here acting like Brady deep dicked the love of your life.

We know that isn't possible.

I'm off to go hide from this thread at my job.

It's never the loss, it's the circumstances around it.

And forgive me for wanting to take a break from football, after a tough Superbowl loss. There was nothing for me to give in the off-season. I'm only human after all.

We know that isn't possible.

I'm off to go hide from this thread at my job.

Too bad you just had to leave when I wanted to ask about the 'circumstances'.

My guess is the day Brady retires.

Good one as always

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
I cant remember a game where I saw so many players go out and not comeback as in Eagles Texas game.

Idiots at 610 were blaming the field, yes the field sucks, but the field did break Foles collar bone, the field didnt give JJo a concussion, the field fuckup jacksons knee when he was making a tackle, the field didnt tweak Fosters groin, he was barely jogging before he made his move to hit the hole when he went down.

Really sucks for Demeco though, i feel bad for him. He's such a good guy and player, as we learned with his first Achilles, its a two year injury, one year to get back on the field and another just to get back to where you were.

jmdajr

I cant remember a game where I saw so many players go out and not comeback as in Eagles Texas game.

Idiots at 610 were blaming the field, yes the field sucks, but the field did break Foles collar bone, the field didnt give JJo a concussion, the field fuckup jacksons knee when he was making a tackle, the field didnt tweak Fosters groin, he was barely jogging before he made his move to hit the hole when he went down.

Really sucks for Demeco though, i feel bad for him. He's such a good guy and player, as we learned with his first Achilles, its a two year injury, one year to get back on the field and another just to get back to where you were.

It's a tough deal. I'm glad the fans at least had some class and treated him with respect. One of the best we ever had.

effzee

What really sucks is that his career is done. Considering his age and salary, he won't be back on the Eagles. Sucks that out first round pick can't even see the field so we have to rely on Casey Mathews.

Be careful what you wish for Eagles fans. Mark Sanchez is so skiddish in the pocket. At least your OLine sucks.....

OLINE sucks? We are just getting healthy and into a groove with the line.

jmdajr

What really sucks is that his career is done. Considering his age and salary, he won't be back on the Eagles. Sucks that out first round pick can't even see the field so we have to rely on Casey Mathews.

I don't see how he comes back either

brentech

I'm sensing that the list is sorted wrong, and a higher number is worse =O
We all going to die!

Quick, breathe all the air Gata!

Striker

Won't matter anyway unless Romo gets healthy for Dallas. Then Philly's road to secure the division becomes that much easier.

Bowser

CLE @ CIN

KC @ BUF
MIA @ DET
DAL @ JAC
SF @ NO
TEN @ BAL
PIT @ NYJ
ATL @ TB
DEN @ OAK
STL @ ARI
NYG @ SEA

CHI @ GB

CAR @ PHI

effzee

Oh you got people calling for him on the Eagles forums and supporting him and wanting Foles gone..

But that isn't new. There is a certain vocal minority that is always rooting for the backup no matter what.

Every and all backups were better than McNabb. Vick when Kolb started. Kolb when Vick started. Foles. And now Sanchez.

Though in this case considering how bad Foles had been playing, Sanchez can't be monumentally worse.

Maclin/McCoy/Sproles + OLINE will have to carry the offense while the young guys on D will have to magically improve and step up.

brentech

PnFTq5o.png

Think this more accurately portrays the US air quality. Bright green best, dark blue the worst.

cry.gif

I don't trust the other list because California was in the middle. It's air is the worst, and only the worst.

Top Bottom