• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

Panthers should just play with no quarterback.

Tell Cam to hit the showers and run wildcat for the rest of the evening

Knowing Shula, he'd put Kelvin Benjamin back there taking the snaps though

ShaneB

tumblr_lke1cvGaBd1qa1p7d.gif

Justin Houston going to sack Wilson 3 times!

rando14

Justin Houston going to sack Wilson 3 times!

eiplbc.gif

I dont understand shane... I was kind to you when you joined Hawks gaf... I treated you like a brother... I was very understanding even when you left!!

AND YOU DO ME LIKE THIS!!

I'd rather kiss BG than go on like this!! ;_;

#despair

LJ11

So many teams will regret passing on Sanchez, rare talent in this league that was completely misused by the awful Jets coaching staff. I can see him being the next Kurt Warner.

ShaneB

eiplbc.gif

I dont understand shane... I was kind to you when you joined Hawks gaf... I treated you like a brother... I was very understanding even when you left!!

AND YOU DO ME LIKE THIS!!

I'd rather kiss BG than go on like this!! ;_;

#despair

=( I only am a little angry because Lynch crushed me in Fantasy this week. And Russell is a sneaky QB always escaping!

It will be a really tough game. I hope you guys wear the wolf grey unis!

Bread

Banned
So many teams will regret passing on Sanchez, rare talent in this league that was completely misused by the awful Jets coaching staff. I can see him being the next Kurt Warner.
Kurt Warner was never able to throw guys open like Sanchez though, let's be serious.

Oh for fuck's sake.

Put in Joe Webb. Take out all nominal starters (even though most of them suck anyway). I better see Brenton Bersin as the No. 1 receiver next week.

If we're doing this tank shit, we're going to be the fucking best at this tank shit.

Switched to the other football game, Seattle vs FC Dallas and they got Mike McCready to do a fuckin bitchin national anthem guitar solo.

that's how you need to do the national anthem. none of this have a singer do it and potentially fuck it up.

Top Bottom